• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Conference Room

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 16, 2006, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

ok I see yout point woth the repair parts what about this.

but what about this proposeal  Andros  pepole needs a certian Matrial which is called Trilirium I say we give him 20,000 LBS  and an open ticket to the Station as an inial  opening then as the Alliance moves forward give more supples in trade and that 20,000 LBS we can seee if Andros trade that for Fighter specs
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

Vincent, tell them to let the Romluan in but sent a secuitey meet to meet this Romluan

Vincent Garhart

OOC:  Huh Richard?  What can be used?
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

mwnesbitt90

Sir i'm here sorry i'm so late!!
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Richard Ransom

Ok, Lets bring this meeting to Order.

This Meeting is Classifiled Top Secert

James, you may state your points after we discuss the points of agnda.

As you know I contacted the Kights as we are basicly alone we need help in some form or another and we will make trade with Andros and offer the services of Forntier to him.

Yes Vincent I know is is not to tursting of us I understand were he is coming from for being alone for so long.

I was going to brief you about this but I did;nt relize how fast his vessels are.

so I would like commonets to what you whant to give them.

now the next topic.

*hand out Padds to the other officers*

as you see on the Padds thats sector J-23 were the Kazon and Romluan Alliance is mostly operataing they have stasrted contructon of 15 hybred Vessels so this Mission will be a kind of joint Mission but not with Intelligence as we are going in for the same goals this is Operation firefly to cripple the kazon and Romluan fleets by 60% the Unity is going in to take out the COnstucion Yards and Iam going to Sent the Rivendell on the second phase of the Mission is to cripple the entire Kazon fleet operations in this Sector as you all know from the logs of the U.S.S Voyager Captian Janeway the Kazon whated technolagy so now with the Alliance with the Romluans they have it and with the technolagy the Kazon ship uses more Plasma there Plasma useage is 175% so if they go at a top speed of Warp 7.75 it will take 3 months before they have refuel so the Mission the the Kazon took to try to take Frontier uised they fuel so the reports I have recived 60% of there fleet is in dock for the next 8 weeks for a re-fit so this is how we are going to hit them in sector J-23 they have 8 Repair/Re fuel bases and the Rivendell is going to hit it so what evere Kazon ships survuve they will have to get to there nearers repair depo which is sector J-37 which from sector J-23 takes 2 months traveling so of we hot those repair bases the Kazpn fleets will be crippled for quite a while.

Comments

"That makes sense from the tactical standpoint. The Unity strikes one major center, leaving small guard on another where the Rivendell can make its assault. This is obviously no diplomatic situation. But with the post-battle with the Na'Jigat at Avalon, the Rivendell and any assisting vessels must be close to combat exhaustion. That sort of thing I recomend Admiral Bailey be asked to consult with".

Hobson put his hand on his forehead.
"Shall we cook for them also?...It seems to me we are to quick to open up everything to this species. They appear to have the ability to swiftly become dangerous. What happens if Andros becomes angry? I do not like the thought of us bending over to service a species, are we really doing it because we want to be best of friends, or is the unspoken surpremacy creating a form of intimidation? It is a thing approachable by many angles. I am remaining adament to not being so open with them. If you know more to make coming up with these ideas more relaxing do share, but I cannot make sense of it".

"All I would need of your time Mr. Higgins would be to know the eavesdropping, or spying in the aggressive terms, took place for the last time a few minutes ago while your on this station. If that message is received you can go about your visit".
 He returned to the seat.
"But it is good that we can all come together on one fact: they can become dangerous instantly if they choose. The moment we begin giving them what they want, even when they don't need it, we become pets. I am not proposing they be giving nothing to show alliance, I am proposing that from the start, we make sure it is known we want limits. They limit what they share with us, we do the same. I think that mutual thinking will ensure there is no aggression between us and they. It shows them we are thinking clearly, and have thought through our future with them".

Vincent Garhart

Done, now can we get come to an agreement and propose it to Andros?
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

"Now that is a nice idea. What if we offer him food and medical replicators.  Medical staff and another port for there troops to call friendly
In exchange we ask for there Photon battery plans for our defense only and ask them if they would be willing to station one of there fighter wings here at frontier.  Who can remove the batteries if we ever use it for anything else.  Also there may be an issue with the fighter wing here, put them under James or Tom's command. "
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Richard Ransom

Well,that can be used as a back up saiuatin if somthing goes wrong.

James Madison

"Being the jack of all trades as i like to call it for the station if the trade involving fighters is oked by the other race then i will refit a shuttle bay to house them and submit to the DS Academy that we are looking for new pilots. I am aware that have a wonderful helm and fighter program.  I also aggree if i understand Tom, this may be a topic to big to take on in one meeting. Perhaps we should ajourn for today and meet later with more information. Put to the test what we've decided here."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Brian Higgins

OOC**I was in town so I couldnt post, sheesh you guys do post fast :P

IC**I agree with you all, but as it was said I am needed else where and I will take my leave.  Ill try and see you on later admiral Ransom.

*then Brian Exits the Conference room making his way to the Runabout*

James Madison

"Is Starfleet Command aware of this operation Admiral? After the attacks on the Station is would not be wise to abandon all vessels that support it. Their are more threats that may arise."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Richard Ransom

Andros will not be envolved in this Mission.

the Unity has an other Mission they are damageing the Contruction yards and the Rivendell is takeing the Repair bases becuse with the Unity attacking the constuction Yards the Kazon will send there ships that defend the repair Bases  after the Unity.