• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Lt. Cmdr Lilque's Quarters

Started by Lilque, April 10, 2003, 11:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilque

*Lilque walks back to her room from the Celtic Corner, after kissing someone she doesn't even know. As crew walks by her she notices that they were giving more than the usual strang looks. As she walked into her room she noticed a note posted on her door from her sister Rena! she set it on the table as she came it to read it later*

~Is it my dress?~ She thought to herself

~or is it the lenght of my dress? It's not that short.~
She thoughght again to herself in response to the knee lenght black dress she was wearing.

* Lilque Walked into her room and asked the computer to set the lights to medium and also set the star lighting in the cieling that hedford had installed some years ago, now it hadn't been used in months and flickered as it warmed up to come on. *
* She sat onto the sofa and waited for John to join her*
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Lilque

* She looks up at Hedford*

You won't lose me I promise, and if it means being totally human that is fine! I love you more than any powers the Q could give me......I love you more than anyone before.

*she stands up and grabs a old time Hersey's kiss, and hands it to him.....*

Here have a kiss, they are good, Earth's cholate!

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Hedford

"well sometimes is difficult to keep my other self in balance....:P"

*He moves over to grabe some more of those choclates. He unwrapes the outside and moves it over to Lilques mouth*

"Here you are sweethart"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Lilque

Alls fair in Love and war! right?

*she grins at Hedford, and waits for a reply, she tickles him again and then kisses him*

Can I ask you a qustion? I love you more than anything in the whole world! But what does Starfleet think about dating and stuff and especaily marriage...Not that you want to marry me lol...but just curious
*kisses him and tickels him*

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Lilque

*kisses him and then looka at the ring*

Its beautifull Hedford..I love it...I love you ten times more!

*kisses him and then whispers*

I will love you for alway, i will lik eyou forever..as long as i'm living , my baby you'll be!

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Lilque

*Hugs her dad and starts to cry*

I lov e you dad......now you really know how to be a father...and how to care.....you will still come see me sometime right? I hope you will...the door is always open, you you are most definatly invited to the wedding.

*lets go of her father and wipes the tears from her eyes, and runs to hold Hedford...still having a smile as bright as day on her face, she hold Hedford tight and tells him*

See...I knew he loved me somewhere in there......I love you so much!

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Hedford

"Yeah....I always wanted to go to Risa? What about you.."

*He kisses her and lays her gently on the couch*

"I've heard that it's very relaxing there...and we will have all the private time we need...but there are other options ofcourse :P"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Lilque

I like preatty sunsets and waterfalls, and I reall like you so what a good combination...

*figgits because he is tickling her neck, then tickles him to the floor and lays on the floor next to him.......gives command to computer*

Computer, night sky light setting....

*the computer changes the whole room to the night sky......with all the stars and black background*

I altered my lights program to make it look like stars...so now we are laying under the open stars right?

*kisses him and lays her hed on his chest and raps her arms around him*

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Lilque

Yeah, Kinda fun, you would say that huh?

*looks at him with a pondering look*

What you thinking bout? I was just wondering, I woill tell you what I am thinking after you tell me lol.

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Hedford

"That sounds good! I can't wait until we get to Risa or so :P"

*Looks at her eyes*

"Do you have other things that you are scared of? Some things that I have to know ?"

Lilque

Thank you so much Hedford they Are beautiful.....

*puts the flowers in a vase and fills it up with water, walks over to hedford and hugs him*

I love you so much, you know that right?

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

John Simpson

<Coming from a adjacent room, John sat down acorss from her and just stared at her>
2nd Lt.
Combat Medic
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/UFPVCINC/Jake-Gyllenhaal1.jpg" border="0">

Lilque

*as John pulled her in close for another session of kissing, she wandered off in thought. *

~It feels good to be in the arms of a man again, since that long leave of absense I have stayed to myself. I must thank Colonel Balkazar for his unconsicious introducing us the other night. And apologize for anything I may have said to hurt him or upset him~

*With that thought out of the way she put her arms around John's next and kisses him strongly*
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Hedford

"Oww Darn...I loved those things when I was a kid..Did you spoke to my mother :P"

*Grabs her by her legs and puts her on the coutch and  tickels her*

Q

OMG.

WHY WAS I NOT TOLD.

*APPEARS BESIDE LILQUE*

*Snap*