• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Lt. Cmdr Lilque's Quarters

Started by Lilque, April 10, 2003, 11:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilque

well..I would like to go to eaarthsometime but whereever you go I will go! But what do you mean by private time?

*giggles*

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Hedford

"Yeah that tickles...."

*He grabbs her and kisses her strongly*

"But it was kinda fun :P"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Lilque

*Walks Around Room*

Ah, it's so nice to finally be home again! *looks at room, and starts cleaning up 6months of dust and cluter*

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

John Simpson

"Dont talk." Simpson said as he kissed her again.  Pulling her close in.
2nd Lt.
Combat Medic
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/UFPVCINC/Jake-Gyllenhaal1.jpg" border="0">

Lilque

"I hate to have to cut this short sir, but I have just realized the time, and my ship is deploying and if I don't go it will leave without me." She insisted quickly

"It was nice to meet you, and I hope we can talk when I return." she nodded and grabbed her bag and ran out to the Normandy...
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Lilque

*squirms on the couch from being tickeled*

No, I didn't talk to you mom! I know I like them! so I figured I would get some the last time I was on earth! Hey speaking of Mom, is she going to like me? if I ever meet her or what not ! lol

*kisses Hedford's lips, that still have some cholate on them!

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Julian

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew you had to be doing something in your space time Hedford!
KISSING my SCIENCE OFFICER!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAOLMAOLMAO
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Hedford

"oww well ehm..."

*Hedford blushes a bit*

"Ahh you silly girl you know what I mean :P"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Lilque

*keeps gigglin and does it to him*

Doesn't that tickle you? It really tickles me! and yeah I know the boy/girl thing comes later lol!

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Lilque

Looks around and trys not to think of anything that has happend today. Sits down and looks at an half empty bottle of wine, in a blast of rage and hate and anger, she throws it across the room and it breaks into peices against the wall. She covers her face with her hands and crys.

"what did I do? What didn't I do right, how could this happen? He siad he loved me, he said forever, I don't care anymore, I wish I hadn't given up my powers, I jjust want to go back in time, to make things different. I hate this...."

Dims lights and curls up on floor crying

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Lilque

*As Lilque kissed John, she took his hand and placed it on her waist and let him pull her close. John slowly released his loving grip on her and she replied with..*

"I'm not sure why but even though I do not know you very well or actually not at all, but for some reason I am enjoying not only the physical attention but also your company. It is strange. "
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Richard Ransom

*Richard Puts the Padd behind his back*

"Its an Pleasure to Meet you Ms.Lilque, Iam Captian Richard Ransom, guess I been in the Frontier too long, So Ms.Lilque Do tell me about your Self" Said Richard
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

=<~ Intercepted messages ~>=

Q

Perhaps I should approve.

it seems that perhaps it could work.

You have my permission to go ahead Major Hedford.

Mistreat her "ever" and u will answer to me http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':p'>

*Snap*

Lilque

*laughs at him...Kisses him*

No of course I have no idea what you are talking about.....tellme...lol....what we gonna do on our honeymoon?

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-