• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: "The Dark Side"

Started by Julian, August 13, 2007, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

***********Mirror*********

*then there was a Noise on the Celling and a Hatch opened to a Upper Level and steam came though the Hole then a Tall Man Jump Down he had a 2 day old unshaven face hair in Tatereds his Eyes were Pericing grey he Wore a Black Uniform that Recembled a Section 31 Agent, on his Belt was a two Phasers and a Rank of Lieutennent Commander*
Now, this is what the Intelligece stated what they will be like, *turns and sees Patrick* Or great they let him out our bloddy Marine of what there is no one and you know it so stope pretending.
*turns back to the Group*
Sorry for the Big Enterence, the Lifts are down again I had to go though the Red Sector, for all those that do'nt know me Iam, Lieutennent Commander Richard Ransom Covert Intelligence,*looks over* did'nt you Die Nocturnus?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Voyager

**Mirror Dolan**

Dolan didn't think correcting at the moment the Admiral was the greatest idea, especially when the internal sensors were suppose to be down and Dolan himself was supposed to be on the planet.  Ransom would probably notice if Dolan answered questions from across the station.  Only 18% of the station's energy actually went to the weapons, the remain 7% not going to the holographic imager was distibuted to life support and other primary and secondary systems.

Dolan still had to wish for more power sources for the station.  He couldn't try to improve the holoimager's efficiency, since that would require it to go down, possibly for hours or even days, exposing the station's true state to the alliance's contant patrols.  It was the only system Dolan avoided, but all other systems had been pushed to maximum efficiency.

Dolan began to wonder what else Ransom was going to say to Nocturnus and considered just going to them and finishing the conversation for them.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Weasly Cook

Weasly Cook was sitting back and listening to the admiral talk... "So... we are being given the same passage rights as one of your own ships?" He felt that there must be some type of trick to this, something that was attached to this deal, it felt a little strange, but also, it might be because he was in the mirror Universe and nothing was what it seemed to be to him.

"As for the new technology... I would have to look over it and make sure it can be compatible with our systems.... safety procedure." He was making that up, just so he could have more time to fully understand the workings of that machine and gauge the type of power drain, and toll to the ship it would bring.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

=/\=Captain Lollock to all Iroqois crew, report to your stations immediatly.=/\=

Julian, we are going to have to head out and join the Lothlorian.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Julian

***Mirror Julian***

*Julian thought to herself for a moment...*

=^= Temporal weapon? We have had something like this on the station and i wasnt told about it?? =^=

*Julian then starts cursing at dolan in a mix between various species languages*

=^=Julian to the Iroquois. It turns out we might win this fight. but you need to be on the other side of that rift when it happens. You dont need to know th details but we will hold off attacking until you have entered the rift.=^=
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Tara Lollock

(OFF: I only do it with one and two word answers to keep things going.)

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Julian

(off: for starters.. if you read the current crew roster, as of the beginning of this mission when Lollock was promoted, Swift became the tactical/security head. secondly, Starchaser get off yr high horse ive been pm'ed with the messaging going between your inbox's. He, even as acting tact/security head, had complete right over you wehn it comes to tactical and security situations, as do you over him with medical. I know i sure as all hell would not want my doctor to be the one meeting with a potential hostile when my ship is all alone in a completely different dimensional universe. I know youve been unable to post but thats really i spose the life of a medic on a ship, hence why ide never play one. Your behaviour in dealing with simple dissagreements has become intolerable throught the SC ranks and i have the full authority form Vorak to punish you for your continual fighting with members and us SC alike, with many different characters.. Your on your last warning bud. the next char you abuse someone with will be demoted to the lowest rank and you will have to start afresh. And yes i am posting this here instead of in a pm because its time you grow up and learn to rp without abusing other gamers. Sorry guys for this disturbance. if anyone has any troubles feel free to pm me and i'll sort it out. the other SC members are going to be hard to get ahold of including Vorak so im your best bet to get things sorted. Now lets continue and have more fun...)
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Nocturnus

OH, and if u could be so kind as to bring those crates up you left behind in the transporter up here and inside this force field after i'm sure you thoroughly search them, theres a good dear.
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Taurik

Taurik stepped from behind Julian to see the Starfleet officers, only to see Nocturnus standing there alongside them.

"Nocturnus, didn't I tell you that the next time I saw you here, I'd ensure you died a slow, agonizing death? Somehow, I'm not sure you got the message."
Captain Taurik
Commanding Officer
U.S.S. Rivendell - NCC-84540-B

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/starfleetcross.gif" border="0">http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/redcrest.gif" border="0">
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Member of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste

Voyager

**Mirror Dolan**

Lt. Commander Dolan entered the room where meeting was occurring.  He had a neat beard and was wearing a simple dark blue uniform that had his rank on his right shoulder.  He had a phaser rifle strapped to his back and a phaser on his belt, along with several other tools that looked a little unusual.  He handed Admiral Julian a PADD containing today's reports on the upgrades to the weapons systems.

"Good day Admiral Julian.  The phaser arrays' upgrades have been completed.  I have begun to try out new phaser upgrades in one of the holosuites.  Thanks again for helping me with the phaser banks' upgrades.  It was such a small error, I would have missed it if you hadn't double checked.  The whole system would have overloaded and it would have taken weeks of repair to get things back online."  There was an unusual accent in his voice, somewhat foreign to the Starfleet officers.

Dolan then turned to the Starfleet officers next to the Admiral and said, "Good day to you, Starfleet officers.  I didn't expect you to arrive so soon."  He saluted them and then put his arm beside him.  He nodded in acknowledgement to Srg. Major Brown and Lt. Commander Ransom.

Dolan watched the Starfleet officers interestingly and eyed one of there officer's phaser rifles.  He was interested in the R&D of weapons and defenses in the Starfleet officers' universe and wondered what advances they might have made since the last time they were around.  He was hoping to enhance the station's defenses and weaponary further.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Julian

*Julian thought Swift had been talking about some starfleet vessels that had seen better days*

uhh ok? Well you see the reason we have a run down station is because 75% of our power is going into a sophisticated holographic imager that confuses ship sensors that the station is in a complete battle ready phase. This is why the Alliance have not tried to attack us as of yet. They know of the device but they dont know what weaponry is real on the station and what is not real. If we converted our power back into the station we would have a pretty good one. Problem is the war has not left us with the best of weaponry. When we took this station from the alliance they detroyed most of its defences so the could regroup and make a counter attack. We connected the device to make it look like we fixed the problem. but only 25% of the weaponry you see is actually operational. We could easily take out a few cruisers but the remainder of their fleet, should they wish to attack us at once, could take us down.

*5 felian slaves dressed in cheif outfits, brought out a huge buffet for the Terran and Starfleet officer. To show a good will of faith, Julian started eating first to show the food was not contaminated.*

Let us eat!

Julian

(off: i know exactly how it is lol its gettin pretty crazy at work atm...)

**Mirror Julian**

Anyway lets get down to business.

*everyone had finished their meals and the Felians had removed all the food and plates from the table.*

As i think i have told you, you are free to come and go on the station as you wish. I think though it may be a good idea to call upon Mr Nocturnus and get him to set up that little device of yours on the ship. Now that the Alliance knows your here they will most likely plan an all out attack on this station. If so you may want to make a hastey retreit.

Jeroen Bode

=/\= Lothlorien to any Iroquois crew, how are until you reach the rift! We are currently under fire from within your dimension =/\=
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

=/\=This is Captain Lollock, i believe we will make it succesfully. We are heading for the rift now. I'll let you know as we get closer.=/\=

"whats our ETA?"

"Die well!"

Teranis

hmm
*as an instant reaction to the ship being pulled in, Teranis launched a distress beacon heading straight for Station Avalon. It contained the latest report of what they had discovered so far and what was about to happen*

*after the shaking stopped*

Reading no damage across the ship. Everything seems fine. However...

*he pauses*

The Evolution and Rivendell.. They are gone!

*thinks for a second*

Wait are we through the temperal rift? are we on the other side?

Scans of the station say the crew compliment has only about 2/3rds of its original capacity. Its also at full power. and WOW its weaponry.. its double the capacity of our station. however no turret or mine defence around the planet like us. Very Strange.

hmm recieving a hail from the station sir what shall i do?

(OFF: kk the fun begins http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'> http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'> http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'> mirror Julian will be on the other side of that hail. wait no who was my xo again.. *reads mission planning*)
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois