• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: "The Dark Side"

Started by Julian, August 13, 2007, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apodae Swift

"How do you know that isn't the bizzaro version sir?" Swift asked Commander Teranis. "This could be some sort of trap. El Aurians are generally nice in our universe, they could be totally evil in the mirror universe. They could be trying to smuggler an operative on board, it's what I would do in thier position."
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Valen StarChaser

<Sick Bay>

"Oh your fine." Valen said dropping the forcefield.  "I just require you to wear this Cortical monitor at all times so I may monitor your vitals and whatnot.  Are we clear?" Valen said pulling out a Cortical scanner and put it on Nocturnus's neck.

Julian

The rest of you feel free to explore the station and use any facilities we can make available to you. *smiles*

(OFF: this is where you can walk around the station and hopefully ppl will join in and you can randomly meet up with everyones mirror characters http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>)
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Patrick Brown

********MIRROR*****

*Patrick Enters the Room*

Now, were are these Starfleet, oh look they acully having clean uniforms

*Smile, Patrick was standing there with A Marine UNiform lookl Old an Tattered and Rips*

Sargent Major Brown at your Service, of what I call, Marines from the Old days in in the Year 2008, this is the Uniform of the Royal Canadian Regiment, but its like the Marines I do'nt even think you got any,
*Patrick Looks at Swif and pokes him*
Hey look hes real and alive

*Smiles*

Well Iam the only Marine here, now were did that Navy Boy Get Too *Scrachs his head*

*Patrick then walked up and Looked at the twins*

Hey, there Twins did I miss a Memo or SOmthing?
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Voyager

**Mirror Dolan**

Dolan felt Swift was overreacting a little.  It was just a simple sharing of technology, but Swift obviously didn't see it that way.  Dolan shrugged, and took out one of the hard copies that were made and handed it over to Swift and said, "Here, I didn't have time to make any extra copies.  The sensors I use don't have memory banks, since I usually get to hold on to what I'm examining with them.  I really think you are overreacting.  And you're wrong about the station falling apart, I just pay more attention to the weapons and defense systems.  I have no clue how the repairs on the hull are going, since I don't really make it my business to know.  And you're incorrect - a mirror universe would be an opposite to another universe, which does not necessarily made it evil.  It all depends on point of view.

"However," Dolan whispered so softly that only someone with enhance hearing could hear, "I would definately agree with you that the Taurik of this universe is a little crazy.  He's been like that since many of the Gallifreyans went corrupt.  In any case, you just got a free upgrade to a phaser rifle that I can no longer look at and which enhancements you can no longer duplicate.  I don't see why you would just throw that all away."

Dolan said all of this while lightly touching some buttons on his instruments.  He beamed the phaser rifle using one of the station's still functioning transporters and beamed it to one of the armories on the Iroquois.  He decided that since Swift felt threatened, it was time to go, at least until he let the security officers back to the ship.

Dolan sighed and transported right outside of one of the holosuites.  "Computer, activate Dolan Weapons Lab and Testing scenario Stage Gamma," Dolan said after entering the holosuite.  He took out the plans for the new phaser upgrades, and began working on it, after he accessed internal sensors so Swift and his bodyguards could be watched.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Richard Ransom

******MIRROR*****
*Richard walked closer to Nocturnus*

Yes, we do Admiral, you know how Dark I can get *Smiles*
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Will Karelia

"I'm glad I kept you alive long enough to fix the warp drive," Karelia said to his chief engineer. "It's a shame it took so long."

"I assure you, sir, it won't happen again," the officer said, gulping slightly.

Karelia grinned a little. "Oh, I am sure of that." He pulled out a Klingon d'ktagh knife, grabbed the engineer's shoulder, and plunged the knife into his bowels. "Oops," he whispered into the engineer's ear. "So sorry, mate. It won't happen again."

Karelia withdrew himself and the knife from the engineer, and pushed the fresh corpse over to the ground. A midshipman rushed to clean up the body, but Karelia stopped him. "Leave it for now. It will make an effective message. Now, since we are finally within visual range of Avalon, get me a weapons lock and a comm channel. Now."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Nocturnus

Nor me for that matter, I dont think he's realized I"m gone yet.  Unfortunately I wa the one instrumental in achieving the power to the rift machine.  Vain attempt to get out of here.  Thankfully they have no idea how it works.  I do.  I'm sure it would make Dolan smile and quiver with excitement if he knew.  *contemplates hinting to ransom that dolan is still listening, but doesn't.*.  Tell me more of Taurik.  What has happened.
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Weasly Cook

Cook blinked. For a second he felt that he had just head Swift talk a little about communication, however when he went back to talking about destruction, he realized that Swift was just restating what he had just gotten done saying, as for the jump to the conclusion that Swift made, Cook realized that most likely anyone else would have made the same mistake.

"Swift, sometimes blowing things up is not the answer... sometimes it is better to be like the fox and sneak past your enemy then to attack them head on... we are a lone wolf in another pack's territory, as such... we must think outside of just going in with fangs and claws showing." He felt that using predators as an analogy would help Swift understand that it would be wise to maybe find an alternative solution then to fight there way through.... especially when one did not know the weapon capacity of one's foe.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

((Mind just finishing the darn Mission.  The Lothlorien's activity has severly got down sense we been waiting for the Iroquois to post.  So lets just finish this darn thing.))
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Nocturnus

Me captain?.. I dont officialy exist anywhere ont he station at the present moment, perhpas I might go and annoying Ole fuzzy ears.. Vorak.  be nice to bring a startled smile to his tired face.
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Tara Lollock

(It's no problem. I understand all to well)   http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Tara Lollock

=/\=Thank You Sir. Were on our way=/\=

**She picks up the pip and looks at it for a second and then places it on her collar.**

Helm, verify the crew is aboard and release docking clamps and take us out at one quarter impulse.

Lieutenant, bring our shields online. Just incase this anomoly is mose dangerous than it appears.

Commander Teranis, i want to know if this anomoly poses any risk to the ship. Let me know when we get close enough to do an intense scan.

=/\=Captain Lollock to sickbay, Commander Teranis is going to run an intense scan of the anomoly. Can you use that scan to determine if there is any risk to the crew.=/\=
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook upon hearing those words moved right away to the science station. "Thank you Captain... However, I hope you do not mind me changing my uniform at the moment." He turned to face the readings and began to study them. "This is most unusual. This... this is not a natural temporal anomaly... it's... it's artifical, even though most natural temporal anomalies even though they act completely different have certain things that they share... this one... it's too perfect." He turned around and looked at the Captain. "I am also detecting certain things that might point this to not only temporal, but one that... in laymen's terms, that is a gateway to another universe. I cannot get readings of what is behind it, but I can tell you, it is either for two reasons, exploration, or... Invasion."
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Teranis

Aye sir. We are in range barely and i do think once i get it, we raise shields and get the hell out of here though.

*Teranis scans the rebel ship for the device that is enhancing their deflector.He locks on to its components and presses a button on his control panel. The decive was beamed directly to the cargo bay.*

*The green haze going from the rebel ship to the rift instantly dissipated and the ship then raised its shields.*
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois