• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Navi's Quarters

Started by Navi, November 13, 2006, 02:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navi

::Navi walks into her quarters after just finishing her first day of training at the Academy... She set down her PADD with all of her notes onto the table... she looked around the room at the unpacked boxes of stuff that her father had brought over and that her mother sent to her on a mail ship that passes by the home world.::

"oh lord, I have to unpack some of this stuff. I don't think I will feel at home until i make it my own...::

:: she unpacks a box labeled "Navi's Award's" and carefully places framed certificates of various childhood and teenage achievements unto the wall in her office space. Awards for perfect attendence, science fair prizes, but mostly talent show and writing awards from when she was in secondary education. Underneath the awards was a stack of picture frames, she set them on her desk, staring at each one for a moment. The last one she pulled out was a picture of a handsome man who stood 6'5, wearing a starfleet uniform bearing the rank of Lt. She looked at this one more than the others, the more she stared, the more her eyes teared up. She started talking to the photo while wiping the tears away from her face.

" David, your picture goes right here, next to my bed, not on my desk like a regular picture of times long since past, but as a constant reminder that I can do this."

::she paused for a moment before speaking again::

"I feel so alone here, why David, Why am I alone here?"

::she puts the picture down after kissing it gently. She changes into something more comfortable and more appropriate for the social life and walks out of the room, looking back at the picture one last time before the door closes::
http://alertnerd.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/saavik.jpg" border="0">
I feel like being logical today.
Navi

Navi

::Navi walks in the door::

"Computer Lights have medium low setting, and light the fire place for me..."

::walks to replicator::

"... computer, can I have a filet minon medium rare, mash potatoes, and a Jake and Coke? "

--computer response and the dinner was there--

::Navi takes her food to the table, and turns on some music, Phantom of the opera for a dinner alone::
http://alertnerd.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/saavik.jpg" border="0">
I feel like being logical today.
Navi

Lois

Mark walked up to the door, he paused for a momment. He wasen't sure if he should really go in, he felt akward. This was just another person who wanted to be friends with him, just another person from the acadamy. Than why did he feel so weird? It did not matter right now, it would be rude to ignore her request.

He knocked lightly on the door.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">