• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "Here Comes The Cavalry"

Started by FredLurado, December 26, 2006, 04:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara Lollock

That could work but unless Teranis can work some true magic our torpedoe tubes won't fire them........**She thinks for a moment**..... But they could be fired manually. I CAN do it but i'll take a beating . . . . .what the hell today does seem like a good day to die**She Chuckles**. If you keep a transporter lock on me you can beam me directly to sickbay following the battle.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

The Heraan

A siren sounded from the control panel in front of the Heraani weapons officer. "Master, the Starfleet ship has just received substantial reinforcements!" the officer projected to his master. "We should consider retreat!"

Suddenly, the ship master stood, drew his plasma pistol, and shot the officer, spraying the console behind him with the charred remnants of his cranium.

The master stood and projected telepathically to his entire command crew. "The Gods do not tolerate cowardice, and nor do I! Ready plasma lances and cannons, and order the ships forward! We will crush the Starfleet ships in the name of the Na'jigat!"

Teranis

*15 minutes goes past and the buzzing of an incomming comunicae sounds from Commander Lolocks comm badge*
=^=Teranis to Commander Lollock. I have recalibrated the Shield harmonics and i am ready to transfer plasma from the Lothlorien as soon as they are ready.=^=
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Tara Lollock

Thank you very much for your asistance Captain Titan. Ensign beam Captain Titan back to the Lothlorian bridge.

=/\=Lollock to Lothorian, we have just completed transport of Captain Titan and we are ready to engage for SS Avalon.=/\=

Ensign, shields up.

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

FredLurado

"Welcome to the Iroquois Lieutenant Starchaser. The CMO is Lieutenant Travis, he should be around the sickbay, I am sure he could use your help there".
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Valen StarChaser

"Yes, I could use some help, could be please take these 3 boxes that appears to be filled with Bandages to that closet over there in the corner.  I asked them to bring aboard some older sorts of medical supplies just incase power goes out and we get wounded and such down here." Valen said as he moved deeper into the maze of boxes.

Tara Lollock

Captain, all security teams have been notified.

Ensign Swift, distribute phasers to all crewmembers and compression rifles to the security teams.

"Die well!"

FredLurado

"Can we get further confirmation that the freighters are still there and intact? Unfortunately, I find it very hard to believe that in the time they had between the distress signal and our arrival, that they wouldn't destroy those ships. Unless they only intended to lure us here".
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Tara Lollock

=/\=Commander Teranis, i'll lower the Aft shields when you give the okay.=/\=

Lieutenant, keep our aft section away from the Heeran vessel.

OFF: Hey guys, check out my profile. I updated it and it's pretty kewl.

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

OFF: I saw it, sounds like a plan to me http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

**Lollock comences phaser fire to dictract the enemy ship**

Lieutenant, energize!

"Die well!"

Teranis

On The Freighter

Captain i need to get back to the Iroquois! I'll be much better help there. Mr Swift is quite capable of leading this away team. I need to get to engineering!
Lt. Commander Teranis

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook was lying on his back and looking up at mess that he had created. He had finally torn out what was beyond repair, and had another pile of items that could be repaired for the use of the spar parts. He was now beginning to put the entire unit back together. As soon as he was done here... well, he would see what else would be needed. He had wondered if he would be pulling more then the Science field on a Defiant and now he had his answer. he was mentally giving himself another twenty minutes to finish up here.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

FredLurado

Lurado sat silent untill the last of the senior staff entered the conference room. He began as they took their seats.
"I think most of you are aware of the persuit we have. The Heraan vessels sent to assist their fellows whom we destroyed are following us, and have our trail to follow all of the way to SS Avalon, and Dantor. Regardless of the capabilities of the starbase, I do not think it responsible of us to lead any amount of danger to those at the base and planet. The freighter is destroyed, therefore we are the only targets of reach for the Heraan. We can be assured they will not surrender to us, or end their persuit. It had been suggested that we made the freighter a trap for them. Though it likely would have only killed the Heraan away team that were to be sent to it. The margin of error for a plan of that sort, small or large, was unacceptable. And so in destroying it, we are the target.

I called you here for options of either disabling, or destroying our persuing ships. Weapons are for the most part offline, I believe. We cannot hope for efficient fire fight between fresh ships, that have not been in heavy combat as we have. It is prudent to devise something of creativity, but time is short. Are there any ideas?". He finished, looking around the table.
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

Teranis

*taking a liking to the xo, Teranis did not want her to come to harm and thought of a very quick way to get the sensors temporarily online til the she docks.*

Before you go i have another suggestion that may help us out a bit.
Although the Auto Targetting scanners are fryed, i may be able to re-route the targetting sensors through the main deflector. So we would avtually be using the ships sensors with the weapons systems. Then we will have automatic targeting and The Commander doesnt need to put herself through any harm.

*He then hoped the Captain would agree and allow him to race to engineering and make the changes*
Lt. Commander Teranis

Tara Lollock

=/\=Thank you for the information.=/\= If we need to we'll have to initiate the Riker manuver. But only as a last resort, it may destroy us as well.

"Die well!"