• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "Here Comes The Cavalry"

Started by FredLurado, December 26, 2006, 04:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teranis

(OFF: lol sorry i was half asleep when i posted, i didnt even realise there had been the other posts that were up.)
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Teranis

(OFF: hahaha its funny everytime you do it :P i usually just delete them when i do it and change chars and retype it http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>  )

Ill be in Engineering, i'll do waht i can from there

*transfers cotnrol of main engineering back from the bridge to engineering and walks into the turbolift*

*after entering engineering he then starts ordering around his team and getting as much as power he can to the warp drive*
Lt. Commander Teranis

Tara Lollock

We'll kill to birds with one stone. Send out the beacon. We'll use it to let any rescue party know that we're on our way out.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Tara Lollock

Very well, right this way.

=/\=Senior staff to the briefing room.=/\=

**Lollock and Titan head in first. She takes her seat at the head of the table and he sits to her right.**

It should only be a moment captain.

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

FredLurado

Captain Fred Lurado took his first step onto the decks of the new Defiant class starship. Not many decks, nothing overly majestic, to some. To him, it was home. A full circle travel from the MEV Paladin, his first command, a Defiant civillian ship. He took a look around. 'Humble' he thought, and he pictured the movement of his equally humble number of crew. He took the turbolift to the bridge, a short ride, and opened a communication to the station.
=A=USS Iroquois to SS Avalon Operations, requesting full announcement for all ship crew to report to the airlocks to board the ship=A=
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Valen StarChaser

OOC**Prepare yourself http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.

IC**

*A human comes onboard dressed in a teal uniform as he walked towards the man dressed as a Captain, he accidently trips over Cooks foot and lands on his back.  He face looks up to meet everyone in the room's eyes then saluted from the floor*

"Lt, Valen Starchaser reporting in sir.  No, I dont need to go to the nut house sir.  Im completely sane for the most part." he said in a comical manner to get rid of some of the tension in the room.

Weasly Cook

<in Sickbay>

"Well... we could see if we have any empty crew quarters, if we do, we might be able to use them as extra storage for the medical supplies if we must." Cook had moved over to the set of boxes that Valen was working on. "So, anything I could do to help out?" Cook asked again, he was mainly dreading at looking at his quarters and have them refused by Captain Smith, the ship was so small that he would have little choice in the matter of crew accomatations.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

What's our current speed Lieutenant?

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

=/\=Commander Teranis reroute power to sensors. Let's see id we can boost them a little.=/\=

Lieutenant, once The Commander reroutes power perform a long range scan and see if you can tell us anything new.

Captain, if it is a trap they'll expect our best and prepare for it.

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

Agreed gentleman. Ensign, gather four other security officers and head for transporter room 1 neutralize any Heeran officers. Commader Teranis will meet you in the transporter room one. The commander will be in command of the away team.

=/\=Commander Teranis, i need you to lead an away team to the freighter take one other engineer with you and see if you can reinforce the ships hull integrity and bring their shields online. Meet the security team in transporter room one.=/\=

=/\=Lieutenant Starchaser, join the away team and start treating the wounded.Meet the security team in transporter room one.=/\=

"Die well!"

Teranis

(OFF: pls COmmander and or Captain, read mission planning b4 the Beaming happens)

IC: Yes sir, my team is here, prepped and ready to go.
Lt. Commander Teranis

Tara Lollock

Commander, the targeting systems is the least of our worries. The problem is with the tubes and launch systems.

"Die well!"

FredLurado

=A= Agreed Commander, prepare for transport =A=

The small transporter section fo the Defiant class ship recieved word to transport Teranis, and he was energized back to the Iroquois within minutes.
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Tara Lollock

Captain, i've brought shields back online to 100% but that damn phase varience is showing up in the turit again. Halycon, can you correct it.

"Die well!"

Halcyon

"Captain, have you ever heard of Fleet Admiral Halsey? He was a flag officer in the United States Navy in the mid 20th century. During the Second World War, he fooled a superior Japanese fleet into retreating, simply through acting as if he had the advantage. I believe, with some innovation, the idea will work here. The Iroquois is equipped with two Type 9 and one Type 10 shuttlecraft, all three with warp engines. I believe, with some precise modifications, we can tweak the warp signature to emulate that of a starship. We could simulate a small battlegroup, which might be enough to cause the Heraan to turn tail."
Halcyon
Artificial Intelligence, U.S.S. Iroquois