• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Astroid Field/Hidden Outpost

Started by Dyien, May 04, 2006, 09:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selmak

Five more Alliance ships enter the system under the Command of Selmak. Only a few fighters where outside of the ships on patrols since the last run in on the Sel'Teks.

"Selmak to Alliance Fleet. I am here. Whats this meeting about?"
Exchange Officer Selmak
Katorlian

Dyien

An cloaked Organian Class Cruiser enters the astroid field after dropping from hyperspace and heads for the outpost. Dyien detected what was left of a small Alliance cloaked.

"Dyien to Chronsians, Katorlians, and unknown 3rd species. Why are you on my door steps? Also, do not fire on the vessel follow me here. She is an ally."
Dyien
Shadow Agent

Chris Newberry

Another unknown class Dreagnought enters the system. It hails the outpost but Alexia and the rest of the telepaths can sense anyone aboard the Trojan.

"Tolas to Outpost Sigma 953. Requesting docking protocaaa............" Tolas falls to the blockheads from the unstable change inside himself.

Alexia

*Alexia orders several knights and Katorlian elite guard to beam to her location then beam the Unconscious Tolas to her location as well, the knights drew there swords*
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Dyien

Dyien
Shadow Agent

Doctor Who

~Yes I can see where Psionic barriers protecting my mind can be misconstrude as hiding my true intentions.
All right, I will allow for surfice thoughts only, given the secrets of Gallifrey and colonies being there as well, that is ALL I can allow.~

The Doctor lowered the barrier of his mind protecting surfice thoughts only, allowing Alexis and anyone else who saw fit to probe his mind see that his intentions were benevolent.

"Well Alexis, you can read my mind now, am I a threat?"

The Doctor also removed the Psionic mask making him look human, showing the true countenance of the Gallifreyan.

He also took out his Khala from a holster under his jacket for inspection, just to show there was no malevolent intent what-so-ever.
After Alexis looked at the Khala, the Doctor placed it back in it's holster and re-manifested the Psionic mask, but left the surfice thoughts open to inspection.
Name: the Doctor
Title: Chronarch
Position: Gallifreyan Order Master
Home world: Gallifrey

S Vek

"I don't think you got the IG Hyperspace Drive powerful enought to make the jump to the Station from here but you need to get a crew to the BT and start repairing the ship and engiines for an prepare emergency launch."

"The Hal'Tek is ready for lanuch now but we are recharing the NPM for the jump again."
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces
Katorlian 2nd Special Ops Forces.

Doctor Who

The Doctor received a Psi-link message from his vessels AI, for him to Teleport to the Gallifreyan ship.

"Excuse me for a moment, my ship needs me, be back soon."

With that Doctor Who touched a control on his Transport-bracelet and was gone in a flash of blue light.

<Bridge, Gallifreyan TT-Capsule, TARDIS>

The bridge was of a circular configuration with a crentrally positioned, hexagonal console.
In the middle of the console was a rotor device, that when the vessel was in-flight would rise and fall.
The main view screen was a Holographic projection system, that covered all of the ceiling of the Console room when active.
One side of the chamber was the airlock and directly opposite was another door leading to the rest of the interior of the ship.
Being larger on the inside than it is out (Tanscendentally  Dimensional), this Type-40-A TT-Capsule was also called a TARDIS, which the Doctor used as the name of the ship also, to save confusion.

It must be noted of course, that not all Gallifreyan vessels are TARDISes, but all have at least one, or all parts of it in another dimension.
One other Gallifreyan vessel, is the Blackhole Carrier, so named for obvious reasons, it has the ability to transport Blackholes, either to be used as a power supply for a newly formed colony, or as a weapon.
Another class of vessel was called the Bowship, but when asked most Gallifreyans wont talk about it, needless to say it is an ancient class of vessel that was used in an ancient battle with a race known as the Great Vampires.

The Doctor walked over to the Main Console when the Dimensional Teleportation Bracelet, had finished the displacement sequence.
When Doctor Who reached the Console, the Biomorphic Computer matrix, activated the main viewer hologram.
On it was displayed the Biometric tranfiguration process that Newberry was going through.

"Yes I know all this Matrix, but can you help him if anything goes wrong?"

MATRIX: AFFIRMATIVE.

"Then is he going to survive, Matrix."

MATRIX: AT PRESENT THE ENTITY IN QUESTION IS IN A STATE OF BIOMETRIC FLUX, SENSORS INDICATE A 65.2302392323232123123% CHANCE OF THE TRANSFORMATION PROCESS FROM MATTER TO ENERGY, BEING SUCCESSFUL.

The Doctor deactivated the Main Viewer...

"Thank you Matrix."

With that, Doctor Who teleported back to the group he had just left, once there he looked down at the prone lifeform and frowned slightly, then looked up at the rest and gave a cheeky grin.

"Miss me?"
Name: the Doctor
Title: Chronarch
Position: Gallifreyan Order Master
Home world: Gallifrey

Dyien

"I still have unfinished business here. I will return to the Alpha Quadrant soon but not at this current time. The next time we meet, Tolas will be with me."
Dyien
Shadow Agent

Alexia

"I will come if Dyien will clear all Security personel from around her to the upper and lower decks and you switch off offensive security systems, Nothing personel AI, but I take no chances when going to another base, its a security precaution that my men insist on, and if you do this, I will come with one other knight, thats it.  Will this be acceptable ?"
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Alexia

"Yes I did, Tho im still curious why you want to help me after I treated you rather rudely back on Dantor." As Alexia walked around the room.

Alexia

"I am not like my father, I dont not intrude into anothers mind even if I do have permission.  Not unless your a security risk."

Dyien

~~ Clear your mind of all things. Focus only on your telepathy and only that. Feel the power you have. Seen your sorrundings and close it off. ~~

OOC: Once you figure it out, you will know what it does.
Dyien
Shadow Agent

Alexia

"I know exactly where Newberry is at, hes attempting to get the Black Trojan out of harms way then he will come here, I know this because I just came from the Marine base I was visiting.  Dyien last I knew was assisting at the battle of Loxius, seems from sensor scans this ship called the Evolution was destroyed.  Thats all I know of Dyien's location."

Alexia

"Hes a friend of the Alliance, I met him rather in an interesting way on Dantor before it came under new management.  Hes an interesting sort.  Im unsure if he knows about the Alliance tho, but he will find out soon either way.  The X-303 has picked up a vessel about 10 light years away."

"A General Powell is with this rogue droid named Comm one.  He almost had HK47 fight him, and then Comm one threatened to pull support away from there fight against the Heraan if we didnt leave.  If they continue to stand alone they will fall.  Either to the Heraan, or any other enemy that threatens the Federation and DA space.  Supposedly if theres any more alliance ships caught in Federation space they will be detained.  Silly humans.  But thats what happened on Dantor.  I knew something was wrong from the begining but I was hoping I was wrong."