• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Reconciliation

Started by Andros, October 11, 2005, 08:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawolsky

*The party appears in a an array of white light. Kawolsky turns to Brish*

"So?"  he said sneakily

"So what?"  Brish replied

"So, how did it go? The date? Did you...er...you know?"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Rylaan Brish

His meditation is inturrupted by a feeling of extreme nervousness with a twinge of sadness. Opening his eyes, he can only say one word "Alexia..." before standing up quickly, nearly falling over onto the nearby table.

As he stood, he had that feeling again. He'd had it when he first came in this room. That he was being watched. He didn't know what was there, whether it was a console, or actual beings in the room with him, but he wanted to find out.

Looking around for a computer panel, Rylaan starts takking away on it, and eventually links his PADD with it, inputting a program he built a long time ago to unlock sensitive information. He'd only had one chance to use it, but this was a good a time as any to do so again.

The feeling was stronger now. He was definitly being watched, but the display he had broken into showed no recording devices in this room... so there had to be someone here.

'I need to know what's going on... ' Rylaan thought idly, not placing any of the walls that he had been recently thinking of around the thought. 'I need to know why I felt Alexia's dismay so... wait... I can just ask her...' Rylaan mentally admonished himself...

Rylaan formed his thought, the question he was going to ask. And placed a brick wall around it, with Alexia's name on it. He then sent the thought out into the ether, seeing if she picked it up, and if no one else did 'Alexia...' The message began 'I don't know what's going on, but why did I just feel you were extremley distressed? Are you alright?'

A small message, but a good testing point for his new thoughts on thought shielding. Taking his PADD off the computer, he allowed it to move back into it's standard patterns. Now knowing that someone was there with him, Rylaan began meditating again, trying to perfect the thought shielding he was thinking of.
Second chances rarely go the way you want them to...
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/dionon/rylaan.jpg" border="0">

Seran

http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> well done Andros it seems crowdy here, would you mind update youre lovely wife. So I dont have to go to the whole story right now
http://members.lycos.nl/centsix/galadrielwp3tne.jpg" border="0">

Sean

Borg Weapon Systems who ever knew they could be used  now we will work on the Specs of the Fighter

Sean goes to the Computer Termanal and starts working on the Specs.

Sean puts in the the design for the Warp core.
then he inputs the design for the Tranport Inibbaters
then he inputs the Weapon systems
and inputs the rest of the design specs

Computer bring up in display form the Design Specs for Fighter prototype A-1

************DISPLAY******
Fighter Prototype A-1

Seats:2
Class:Flighter

Engines:
Main Impluse reaction Engines Fighter Design
Warp Drive Recation System

Min Cruse:Warp 6.7
Max Cruse:Warp 9.7
Max rated speed Warp 9.998
------------
Weapon Systems:
5 Forward  EMP Pluse/Borg Beam Weapons
2 Aft EMP Pluse/Borg Beam Weapons

Shield System:
Shield System that embeds Borg and fireKight Design

Cloaking Device
Transporter Inibater sheid

Subsoace Array
Sean goes over to the Communcation Termanal
==^== My Lord the Design of the New fighter is Finished so I have Primission to Bult the Prototype and I and Lieutenant Brown puts it though various of tests ==^==

Selmak

Didnt you already gather your strength when I healed your body ?, I did put everything right in your body didnt I ?, Oh I would hate to put something wrong and it weakened you! *gets a worried look on her cute features*

"It's a metafor. Meaning, I gather my mental strenght. We are a courious race but very advance in nature... "
Exchange Officer Selmak
Katorlian

Selmak

Selmak returns to his quarters in the Chronasians homeplanet and sits down in the middle of the room and goes into a deep meditation. As he goes into meditation, Selmak thinks of S Vek and places a link between them.

"How are you doing S Vek?"

"I am fine, have you talked with Andros?"

"Yes, Director. He has agreed. We got a homeplanet here. To share on the surface in exchange for Trilirium. Andros has also agreed to allow our fleet to come into orbit for defense."

"That is fine, but the losses are already building!"

"What do you mean Director?"

"Ro"gress III has fallen. I felt it. I not sure how many suriviors have escaped."

"Ro"gress III was an small outpost. An agriculture base. Why would they attack there."

"I have no clue as to this. I will be awakening soon. Contact our transport and support cruisers to bring in the first convey. Half the ships that are caring Trilirium will go to Andros and his people. The rest will help to start our base on the surface."

"I understand and I think they will be glad for some of the raw Trilirium we are bring them."

"Me too."

Selmak fells something and comes out of his meditation in an aburt halt. He felt this feeling before but it wasn't from any of Andros people. It was something worst and it was coming.
Exchange Officer Selmak
Katorlian

S Vek

"I am ok. What is the status of the combine fleet."

Space

The Sal'Tek forces start approaching the planet and the fleet. Down on the planet, the Anti-Orbital cannons power up and start firing at the fighters and supports ships taking a good portion of the fighters out with it.

The Avenger takes point and with a small group of ships and 3 hundred ships go on the offensive. When in 3,000 km of the enemy fleet they open fire with the fighters, and interceptors providing protecting from the enemy fighters.
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces
Katorlian 2nd Special Ops Forces.

Andros

"Are you sure you want to see our recreational facilities, they would seem like working to you?"
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

Andros

"Then I would definately have to decline to give you the alloy, No harm must come to the Unity, I believe thats one of the Alliances main goals at the moment."

"I have things to discuss with your general, and Simon.  I will transport you to the Alexia's Location, she one of the younger of the knights."

*in an aura of white light the cadets are transported to the Katorlian base* (Its in the same link as this page, meaning, just go up, or go to new posts, our conversation should be popping up there.  the base name is Alpha Prime)

*as the cadets transported Andros turns to the General, and Simon*

"With the recent past battle and the constant attack from the Sal'Tek, our forces are depleted but the ships that are going are being prepped as we speak.  There will be droid ships, and Knight ships Entering hyperspace with you.  So if the Sal'Tek attack, they will be in for a rude awakening sense our ships now can detect them from 45 light years away."

Tanis

*Tanis stands and looks to Alexia and looks into her eyes, a look of great approval and trust.*

"Alexia, this is a task that has been chossen for you. It is your destiny to become a leader. This is something that you must learn to master and learn from. You will never be alone in this next stage of life for you. You might not have known this but I have always looked out for you. It was a promise I had made with your father when he left for battle. As long as my hearts beats I will always be along side with you and assisting you in anyway you need. You should never feel that you are alone in this. I and all of the other commanders in this room have felt the pressure of being a leader. yes it may be difficult but it will make you strong. You will become a great leader, purhapes even greater then your own father."

*He glances at Andros and gives him a playful smirk.*
http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/6454/tanisid29by.jpg" border="0">

Dongar

"Alexia, you where born to be a leader just like your whole family.  Andros here had the same thing happen to him when he was forced to step forward and lead when your grandfather died.  It is how the leadership has passed down ever sense then.  
You are not alone and you never will be, not as long as I remain alive."
A small tear forms in Dongar's eye.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/25/Mckellen_gandalf_ttt_poster.jpg/200px-Mckellen_gandalf_ttt_poster.jpg" border="0">

Andros

"you have permission Sean.....Let me know what you have done so far.......later.......We need to prepare for the Unity's Captian........And I must find Seran.......

Selmak

Selmak pulls the handheld weapon out of his pocket and hands it to Alexia after activating it. The weapon extends from both ends and becomes a very long pole made of trilirium.

"It is a small version of our weapons. One of many."
Exchange Officer Selmak
Katorlian

Andros

Alexia:  Good Number tho They have more.  Im instructing our Assault craft to Permanently commendeer some of those captital Ships.  Dont have your ships fire on these 2 *then points to the 2 ships in question as the Imager pops up whats happening in space with all the ship*

***Space***

*5k fighters go on the offensive and in the first initial attack took out a good number of Fighters around 2k of enemy fighters, Clearing a path for the assault craft to take control of the 2 Sal'Tek Capital Ships*

*the 6 Assault crafts Fire there EMP Missles First 3 craft to each of the 2 capital ships, the EMP missles have the desired effect and the ships are disabled for a short time but in that short time 10k Knights transport to the 2 Capital ships, 5k knights to each capital ship, and begins to take them over.  While the Fighters and the Alexander Provides cover*

***Alexander***

*The Alexander opens fire with all its weapons Disabling several fighters, destroying or disabling half the cruisers*

OOC**The Idea is the Capital Ships will be captured http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Andros

"How do you know of the war ?.  Yes we did build it, its actually a network of underground cave complex's, we just Built our base into the rock walls, and made expansions where needed.  Our metal is light, and durable, so its easier to built into the walls, the entire walls are lined with stealth technology, the walls are also lined with Transporter inhibotators, to insure our security."