• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Reporting In

Started by lucasbailey, January 06, 2006, 08:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

if you understand mr.Nessbitt everything had to be re shuffled in the re organization process I suggest that you go to were Flag Admiral Vorak has posted the new crewrosts and post  there and rewuest a postion and we will be able to find you somthing somware
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

mwnesbitt90

No sir i wont be at my other job in order to fill this position i had to be a commodore. So no I am not willing!
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Richard Ransom

Mr.Nessbitt we all all getting re evaluated

Richard Ransom

ok, now go and start work on gthe station

Weasly Cook

Sir, I think with my past and how every ship I have been assigned to have well, been decomissioned, I think a station job at the moment will be fine... However... what are you feelings of a Feline on the station? I have a Siemese that has been with me  since three months after the battle of Wolf 359, and well... He hasn't left my care since then... his name is Captain Smith, anyone from Nova or the Excalibure can tell you about him, Sir.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Weasly Cook

A CAGE? Well, in that case, I'll wait in the Lounge, all the lounges I've been in have welcomed Captain Smith.

OOC:// Sorry but Cook is a little protective of his cat, his past is a little rough and the cat helped him through it.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

John Kerry

I wondering if Station CO or XO is still available.

I would prefer XO but will take CO.
Cmdr. John Kerry
Commanding Officer
Frontier Station

Richard Ransom

*Richard Sat back in his Dest looked at Archer*

Yes I adgree you can become a Co-Commanding officer as I need someone at the DSA to run the day to day Running of things becuse It has been Busy in this sector and it needs my whachful eye but I will from time to time and and Vist