• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Sickbay postings

Started by Deacon Law, April 17, 2004, 08:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark White

"I doubt it, but I hear you'll have to drag Admiral Parker here, she's scared witless by doctors, perhaps you can have some fun"
*Captain White winks to him*

John Bostic

OCC: Its alright doc iyts noting to do with you, we have a situation on the station, read the post in ops for more info.
CO of Security on Starphoenix

Deacon Law

** Deacon thinks "Oh s$$t!"...**
**Deacon was just beginning to try to explain that He took an oath to save lives,  and to that end It doesn't state 'how' exactly, when the room filled with screams of pain , and 2 security personnel fireman carrying 2 patients...1 of them not conscious, the other in excruciating pain...**
" Dr TLia, you take the conscious patient over there, (he points to the far side of sickbay where non-treatment beds are located)  and see what you can do for him"...
" You,(points to the security guard with the unconscious patient...bring her over here, and lay her down on this biotable..."
**Deacon can see by the burn marks on her uniform, she has taken quite a jolt from something...**
CMO-Starphoenix, DR. Deacon Law

Deacon Law

"Our primary concern is our immediate survival, and that of our patients!!" Deacon states firmly.
"check the next supply locker over, and take the power supplies from the EMH generator...splice a couple of those together and take the rest into the quarrantine room...Move it!!!"
"9of11, take those power cells and couple them with the quarantine field generator control panel...hurry, the bulkheads by the door are giving in to the water pressure!!!!...
CMO-Starphoenix, DR. Deacon Law

TLia

To be honest doctor I do not know where it came from but it could take days to go down naturally. Our only option is to survive the best that we can and make sure that all six of us survive this...speaking of which doctor. Most of the medical equipment was in sickbay and all patients are in a critical condition...except for Mister Sullivan who seems to be healing extreamly fast. I must commend you on your work doctor, i have never seen anything like it before. You must show me.

Off: like I was going to let that go. LOL.  Come Saturday i wont be able to post for a few days. I'll definitly be back on Wednesday but I wont be able to post Saturday,Sunday or Monday and I'll have to see about Tuesday. Just thought I'd let ye know in advance.

Event Horizon

"...Energy..we need energy!"
"..Searching...ships at Dantor have all dissapeared! Gallifreyans are aware!"
"...Danger..Danger...Gallifreyans are becoming stronger..Energy..we need energy!"
*A huge cloud forms itself above Dantor*
"Scanning planet....Dantor is almost depleted...no signs of recovery...Gallifreyan thread is growing! Retreat!......"

*At that moment the huge cloud dissapears from planet Dantor and the planets atmosphere is at rest again. Sunbeams reach the surface; hurricanes dissapear and the sea is at rest. Dantor's biosphere is recharching slowly*