• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Evolution Mission 14: The Last Flight

Started by Randall Sanchez, April 20, 2006, 10:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morga Harf

Whilst looking inot the newly reignited sun I came to attention and made a call.

=/\= Ships company attention. Computer INTIATE OLD EARTH REMEMBERANCE HYMN THE LAST POST. =/\=

The Shuttle computer bleeped in reply and quietly started playing a respectful tune.

After the first tune was finished it played amazing grace and then was silent.
Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Spock

*As Spock and his loyal teams were trying to get the ship to combat status, the comm from Sanchez came in*

*Engineering to Bridge*

"You got warp 6, and im trying to install the weapons systems, and I am installing a cloaking device that was taken from the station, I hope you dont mind.  We will beable to have weapon systems within I should say 6 hours, and cloak within 4, shields within 4 if the shield matrix wasnt taken.  I am jury rigging alot of components to make up for the parts that were taken, thank god the replicator I use for parts wasnt taken off the ship.  All in all, give me 12 hours and Ill have this ship ready for combat.  Ill work on giving you warp 9 as well."

*Spock out*

*Then the engineering teams set to work on repairing the ship the best they could*