• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 6: "Unto the Breach"

Started by Simon Rajnus, February 14, 2008, 03:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Brown

*Richard checked his Readings one Last time*

"I feel, there is an Secuitey Risk, Currently on the Bridge" Said Richard Looking Direcly At Biggins
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Simon Rajnus

"Alright, take us in, low and fast.  Once we are in range Brown, Transport the marines, once they are all transported, Biggins you have less then 5 seconds to jump into Warp." Rajnus commanded.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Raszagal

"Just a little more... almost... damn!"

Raszagal struggled with getting her Khaydarin focus aligned just right. She made miniscule adjustments with a microprobe, but the alignment needed to be perfect. "One more time," she thought, "going... going... got it!"

The young Gallifreyan set down her microprobe, and finished reassembling the device. Giving it a solid toss into the air and catching it, she ignited her new khala and twirled it about her quarters for a bit, to get a feel for it. Each Gallifreyan weapon, while adhering to a standard design, was slightly different, and each had it's own distinct feel when the time for battle came again.

Raszagal sat on her customary mat, and began to meditate.
Major Raszagal, Starfleet Marines 17th Battalion
Templar of the Gallifreyan Order

Richard Brown

*Richard Noded while checking an other Screen*

"Not yet, and also is she who I think she is?, and are you sure?" Said Richard

*Richard looked at an few crewman in the corner of the Bridge chating*

"Crewman, this is'nt an coffie brake so get back to work" Said Richard across the Bridge

Rena

"Yes captain, whatever you say sir. Thank you for avoiding every ounce of personal conversation in that whole time. It's so nice of you to be completely avoidant of your xo and the frienship you once had. I see you never change Simon." she said with a angery tone

*Rena walked out of the ready room quickly and resumed her duties on the bridge*

"Don't bother geting up Brown, you may continue your command over the bridge, I am just observing" she retorted as Brown almost relieved himself
Commander Rena
Executive Officer
USS Normandy

~I know how you are feeling~

Balkazar

<Motor pool>

"Very well, Take your place next to the command APC.  We should be transporting anytime soon.  Just stay with me and youll be fine." Balkazar said as he made sure the young Lt. had all of the gear he would need.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Will Karelia

---===Important Message from Expansion Fleet Administration===---

We are beginning the final mission of the current Expansion Fleet story arc, and this mission will conclude the events that have been building for the past few years, some of which began at the launch of Expansion Fleet. This mission will yield an end to the Heraan War, and will be concluding the events of the entire game.

This gives us a unique opportunity, one that we've not explored before, nor have most of the Star Trek RPG's out there. We are going to be starting a new "series" of sorts, in much the same way a new Star Trek series precedes the last. This will give everyone the opportunity to start fresh, with all new characters, new backstories, and new sub-plots. We will even be introducing a new region of space, a new Starfleet space station, and an entirely new fleet.

For the duration of the final mission, due to the extremely cooperative nature of such a finale, we will be combining the posts of all four ships, as well as those of the Starbase Avalon personnel, into a single forum, to alleviate the need to read several forums at once. This mission is to be contained in it's own forum, located at the top of the list of Expansion Fleet vessels we are all familiar with. The new forum will move no one from their previous situations, but will direct them toward the goings-on of this finale. I will be posting a list of guidelines necessary in such a forum, please read those first before posting.

The new forum for the finale is located here: http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=SF;f=308" target='_blank'>http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin....F;f=308

Thanks,
EF Admins
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Balkazar

<Balkazar was down on the marine converted decks overseeing the transfer of equipment and vehicles along with anything else that needed to be done>

=^= "All marine staff report to me down on the marine converted decks ASAP." =^= Balkazar ordered over the comm.

Simon Rajnus

"Good, Mr Cloud, Brown we can launch in 78 minutes.  It should give time for the rest of the crew to board.  Has anyone heard anything of my new XO?" Rajnus asked his bridge staff.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Richard Brown

*Richard Turned in the Command Chair and Looked at the Commander, and from the Look of his face Rena Could See he Subpects Somthing*

"Thank You, Commander, as you See All Systems are Operational" Richard Said in an Cold Tone

Raszagal

(OFF: That's for the original Ambassador class. This is the Ambassador class refit, with an all new warp core, nacelles and improved SI field. Top speed for this class is still warp 9.9, but that can be held for 72 hours instead of 12.)
Major Raszagal, Starfleet Marines 17th Battalion
Templar of the Gallifreyan Order

Richard Brown

<U.S.S Normandy, Bridge>

*The Bridge was Vacent and smi Lit as it was Still it Space dock and Command and Control was in Engineing*

"Computer Beging Starup of Targeting Computer Authorization Brown,Richard Lieutennnent Alpha447echo" Said Richard who was Leaning on the Bridge Railing*

~Computer:20 Minites until Full Operational Satus~

"Computer Diaplay all Tatical Operations Satus" Said Richard as he walked closer to the Tatical Sation

Lilque

*Lilque ran to the ship and then boarded. Then began to look for Col. Balkazar, when she found him, she reported in.*

"Colonel, it is nice to see you again sir. I am reporting as you asked me to." she input
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Rena

"let me put it this way, the captain and I know eachother we were friends for sometime, and if you need to ask anymore, it may be the last thing you ask. As the captain may throw a fit. so i would suggest leaving it alone and let it lie." she strongly urged
Commander Rena
Executive Officer
USS Normandy

~I know how you are feeling~

Balkazar

((Sorry, I didnt know you wanted to do a Starship troopers thing and Drop.  If you wanted that you shouldnt have given us transporters to NEE!! your fault.))

<While inside the APC command center, Balkazar looked at the Red beeps, and knew that a direct ground assault would be devastating to ground forces, so he ordered the Fighters to bombard the hell out of them to allow the party to gain access to the Anti space gun>