• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Shuttle Bays

Started by MalcomReed, May 15, 2005, 11:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wil Riker

Commander Riker enters the Stuttle bay and stops at the stuttle the starfleet officer was still laying on the floor with a crewman tending to him
Computer Scan the stuttle Craft for any visable markings
Computer: Working.....
Computer Stuttle craft is from the USS Newyork-B
What
*turns to a crewman*
get all the logs you can from that suttle craft
Computer Actvated a Station Yellow alert
==^== COmputer:YELLOW ALERT YELLOW ALERT ALL CREW REPORT TO STATIONS==^==
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

Richard Brown

Not to my Knowlage Commander.
The person who would know is the Captian and he is in sickbay.And all records were lost when the Uss Newyork was destroyed.
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Wil Riker

Well Captian how do we explain this *points to the stuttle*.We have Lt.Commander Rinons Body dead body.And know we have this.*turns back to yates* Sir, this situation is geting wierd by the second I request that we should have a though investagation.And also Sir is there any possaple way that Lt.Commander Rinon whent on any secert missions that can explian this.
ooc:we should use this storyline to boost activity for the Unity,Newyork and Kenndey

Simon Rajnus

OOC**Will the NEwyork was destroyed lol........:)

IC**Simon comes into the shuttle bay followed bye a medical unit............*

What is going on he.........*then his words are drawn out into a mumble*.........RONIN!.......we watched him die!......what is the meaning of this ?.......Yates I suggest we get DNA testing done to prove that he is who well he IS!!!!!?.......

*then he squints in pain as he puts pressure back onto his leg.......*
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

Ill be fine.........Just my leg is telling me that im still alive...........Just lets get this DNA testing over with So I can wringe Ronin's neck when he gets up onto his feet again.......

Hmmmmm I believe Crewmen Yates has a great deal of computer skills.........Well atleast thats from his file...........I believe hes on the station still recuperating......I think it was his first time being a POW.......and is still shaken up but I believe this will get his mind off things........

http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Wil Riker

==^== You are cleared to Launch==^==

Keith Rinon

*A damedge shuttle enters the bay. It land and when the bay door closes a man in a batterd red uniform stumbles out, he falls to the ground and he lays there until he is noticed by a young officer that immidiatly notifys commander Riker*

Wil Riker

A Crewman walks out of the Stuttle
Crewman:Sir,access to the stuttle Logs are restricted to access to only Lt.Commander Keith Rinon
Fine go back to your station crewman
crewman:yes sir
*turns to Bode and Brown*
Well  we have a problem on our Hands.
Captian Bode as you were the former First Officer Of the Uss Newyork-B to your Knowlage did the Lt.Commander go on any Missions alone that could explain this.Two Keith Rinons.
Lt.Brown as Chief Tatical Officer of the Uss Newyork you were aware of any away mission were officer whent alone, did Lt.Commander Rinon go on any such mission.
Computer Locate Admiral Yates
Computer: Admiral Yates is on USS Unity
Computer Send a Comm Message to the Uss Unity
==^== Uss Unity This is Commander Wil Riker on SS Kenndey Can you please tell Admiral Yates to meet me in Kenndey Stuttle Bay ASAP.Riker out==^==

Jeroen Bode

Commander, I was indeed the first officer of the New York, but no such thing happened...I don't want to jump to conclussions that this is a second Rinon
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Wil Riker

*turns to Yates*
I concer with the Fleet Captian and also who is the best Computer expert we can get. In order to get into the stuttles logs

Wil Riker

I argree tell Crewman Yates to come down here to bypass the stuttles computer systems.until we find out how this stuttle got here Iam keeping the station at Yellow Alert
Computer unseal and open space doors
Computer:Alpha-Two Access Required
RikerAlphaBrovo26
Computer:Access Granted
==^==Computer:WARNNING WARNING SPACE DOORS OPENING WARNING==^==
now that done we can get starships in here.
If you exuse me I got to head to Ops I got two Starships coming in
*turns and heads for Ops*