• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Research Facility Construction Site

Started by Pierre Louis Assis, March 08, 2003, 06:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pierre Louis Assis

ATTENTION ALL ENGENEERING PERSONNEL

This is the Research Facility construction site, after reporting here, please proceed to the appropriate buildings so that you can work on their assembly.

The firs priority is the Astrometrics Station, located near the western end of the base. I have chosen that place because it needs to be isolated from any field interference. Also, it is located on higher grounds.

Then proceed to the Warp Field Research Lab and after that as you please to the other facilities.

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CSO- StarPhoenix Planetary Base
CO - USS Lattes

Nocturnus

*smiles*

I to was once a lt commander.. no wait .. no I wasn't.. heh no.. yes yes I was.. about 200 years ago.

Very Impressive captain, perhaps many of the work found by our own science station could be shown here. have you been in touch with them lately?

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Pierre Louis Assis

*nods to Skol*

Welcome Fleet Captain! I am happy that you arrived. Perhaps we could discuss tomorrow the instalation of the emergency transporters on the science facilities...

*turns to Nocturnus and Ayala*

The new Starfleet Building Security Directives mandates that all Facilities that are destined to hazardous research have such transporters...

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

mahGNUs

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief
Starphoenix Planetary Base - Dantor

T Hain

Excuse me Gentlemen for being late.  I had some pressing matters to attend to.  Could someone please give me a brief run down of what we are discussing?
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-THain.jpg" border="0">

T Hain

Admiral, I can't know what is going on unless I am present.  That is why I get briefed.

Skol

I see you have quite a few interesting projects here Captain Assis. We will have to assemble a meeting with you, Captain mahGNUs and Commodore T Hain to estabilish the priorits of construction, once the Lancelot arrive with the remaining equipament.
Fleet Captain Skol
Chief Of Operations - Starphoenix Planetary Base

Skol

*looks at mahGNUs and raises his left eyebrow again*

This is indeed a good idea Captain. I also do not know the local tavern yet.

Fleet Captain Skol

Skol

Altought ilegal, Romulan ale has the remarkable efect of making the time "run more smoothly". Not implying that the present company requires such devices. And the flavor is quite, huh, unsual, but very pleasent, if I might say.
Fleet Captain Skol

mahGNUs

*Looks at Fleet Captain Skol and looks abit suprised of the fact that he seems to be familiar with alcohol, mah' GNUs being an 'old school Vulcan'.*
Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief
Starphoenix Planetary Base - Dantor

T Hain

walks back in

My apologies, I had to tend to greeting some new personal and then i had to stop by the Medical Bay to get my checkup.

Nocturnus

Anything.. anything.. but work.

*follows the captain*

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Pierre Louis Assis

* Enters tha barren facility looking at the walls and taking notes on his PADD *

We'll have quite a handfull of work here...

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Pierre Louis Assis

*stands by the large transparent door*

Admiral, Ms. Ayala, I believe there will not be much to see, actually, since most of our equipment is on it's way here aboard the Lancelot... But I can show you what we already have and where our laboratories will be installed.

*enters code on the door's acces pannel*

If you please folow me...

*enters a big hall, with some crates and a computer installed on the wall*

This is the main research facility. In fact,  this hall is intended to be a small museum, a place to display any archaeological findings that have already been studied and catalogued... This planet seems to have a rather large amount or possible archaeological sites and Lt. Cmdr. Stuart is the one in charge of that department.

This area could also be used for some cultural events tht would require a larger space than that provided by the base's bar. Of course we could use a holodeck, but I believe that real ambients are an important part of the experience.

To our left is the turbolift tht leads to the second floor. There we will see where my lab will be.

Any questions so far?

(Edited by Pierre Louis Assis at 1:56 am on April 20, 2003)

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Skol

*A vulcan enters calmly at the Reseasch Facility*

Greetings Gentlemens, and Lady. I am Fleet Captain Skol, recently appointed to be this Station new Chief of Operations, for those who do not know me yet. I apologise for being late for I was still being seattled at my office. Altought we both arrived almost at the same time at the Starphoenix Planetary base, I welcome you Admiral Nocturnus.

Fleet Captain Skol