• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Tiberon 2nd mission

Started by Will Karelia, August 06, 2003, 02:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Karelia

The Tiberon is may be the first Omega Division ship to partake in a joint mission with another division. I am discussing this with High Command.
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Will Karelia

Captain, as you know, we have come into contact with an affiliation known as the Romulan Coalition. We have detected many movements by their ships that appear to be "covert". Apparantly, their efforts have much to be desired. We want you to intercept a vessel travelling along the route being downloaded into your nav computer now. Investigate and conficsate anything that may be suspiscious, such as a prototype cloak or anything of the sort.
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Jeff Keach

ah, excellent I can't wait:)
Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

Can I tell my crew about this possible joint mission with another division, or would you prefer to keep it silent for now?

I would like to notify my crew that they don't have to wait too long.

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

And where will the Tiberon be?
Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command