• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Stardust Entertainment Center

Started by Torean, January 14, 2006, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Richerd

"yes doctor, let's." he then turns to face the Admiral, "Admiral, I am sorry to inform you that they left the lounge and then beamed off the station... I believe that they... didn't want to be stuck on a station with our doctor and what else that is happening, but I assure you, I am going to have five of my men here in case they come back. Then they will be watched to make sure that they don't do anything out of the ordinary... now if you excuse me, I have to get our doctor to a science lab to see what has happened in sickbay." with that he left five guards to act like they are off duty and mingle, while at the same time watching the place. While he, the Doctor and the rest of his security detail left the Stardust Lounge.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Torean

"The prepared person is never caught with his pants down"

"And Mr. Torean here, opening up this wonderful facility. But plenty goes on here on Frontier, I am looking forward to the time on it".

Torean

*Torean walks up to the admirals with a small tray*
Admiral's, Here are some refills for your drinks and here is an old earth appitizer called cheese sticks for you to enjoy.  
Personally I would love to see a sovergn class on the station.

Vincent Garhart

OOC:  End of a battle PERFECT timing.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

Garhart walks into the pub.  

"Tom, its good to see you.  What is going on now?  No more problems I hope."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

mwnesbitt90

Sirs it is my professional security opinion that all futher realations with him be susspended until the ammassidore completes his incrury.

OOC: I know my opinion doesn't matter but as head of security i think my input is nessicary.
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Torean

Chris Newberry

Jay sits down and drinks his Andorian Ale.

Torean

"I was not born yesterday General.  However, I belive it would have been simpler to just ask."

Torean leads Newberry to the holosuite.  

"How about the steam baths of algalon prime, very relaxing enviroment?"

Torean

James Madison

"Things have changed. It feels odd with the yellow uniform on. Talk about your transitions, Head of the Starfleet Engineering Division to Chief Engineer of a Station. I'm in hope to do the best i can here to regain the old job. If only Gary were still around. It is interesting to look around now after everythings filtered out and see were all the old crew is. Just yesterday i recieved word from the old Science officer Commander Cook. A man i've known to work on the big projects of our time. His name is on the Excalibur's Plaque. Command really must find a way to reinstate these great officers."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

"It is true. The Unity entered with the Excalibur, they were sent to explore the unexplored planet, Neyo Prime. They found that it did indeed carry life, and life more advanced than ours. But it was partitioned, it had a side of its species which was for peace, government. Another with a standpoint of supreme rule by force. Long story short, the two ships became stuck in the middle of a planetary war. They were...well,..forced, to assist the side for peace. The reports I was given stated the people of the planet were very blunt. They did not practice diplomacy, what they wanted they got, and had no other understanding. It was interesting in that way. It brings up more, is that a flaw of thier own, or is it something they have developed as one of the most powerfull weapons".

William Richerd

OOC: Sorry.... forgot I am logged on atomaticly... won't happen again.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

He pushed the padd aside as Garhart entered.
"Not for long. If you did not learn of it within the Chronasian's home, one of thier own recently taken our computer files with no word or clearance. Following that, he swiftly left. Then after, the files were sent back to us. The joke is on us, some of what was suspected has happened, as was brought up in the meetings. Thier alliance was accepted an instant after these doubts were brought up, with little to show for it".
He paused.
"..I have called in an Ambassador from headquarters. He is beginning an investigation, as am I with him. He will conduct a report, and if I am not mistaken, submit it to the JAG office on his return to his home base. If the guidelines fall into place, this fickled alliance as it has been will be no more".