• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Windsor

Started by TomNasmith, February 12, 2006, 05:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mwnesbitt90

I'm afaid i dont sorry!! But i'll find out
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Vincent Garhart

"A report on what is needed time and resources wise to get the wimdsor fully operational.  
A repair crew to fix an accedent in the Dr's lab.  The Dr. said that there are people complaining of being sick.  If anyone from your area has sympoms report to me at once.  

Also, I have a little side project for you.  I heard that there where a few borg drones found dead on the windsor.  Discect them and learn all you can about the technology."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Richard Ransom

*Enteres the Windsor as Crew was running here and running there getting her ready*

*thinks to him self*
Well, this will be the last run before the refit

*enters a trubolift*

Computer:Lev...el...Pl....S....E.

Main Bridge

Computer:Deck...4.......3...4.....6...2...1
*Richard Exits*

*the bridge was filled with Technications as there were getting her ready to leave*

Crewman  whats going on with the Main Computer

Crewman:We are taken Some of the Voice Protocols off-line and by pass some problems we been having with the Bridge Systems

ok thank you Crewman

*turns and Enters the Ready Room*
*looks at the Phaser burned wall as the Ready Room was'nt repair as it was not nessary*
*sits at Desk*
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Andrew Yates

*He saluted then walked over to a counter and grabs a PADD. Dean stood there and thought for a moment stroking his wiskers on his chin. He looks to Cook and speaks doubtfully about his guess.*

"Hmm, my memory is not as prime as it used to but if I were to say something I would say the day you got captain Smith?"
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Richard Ransom

*a crewman turn to Commander Cook*

Crewman: Sir, the Eps hub is  powering up

*then the Windsor came to life Lights came back up and all Systems came Operational*

*alarms go off*

Computer: Unknown Federation Starship Detected

Crewman: Sir, Iam detecting a Federation Starship I ca;nt get the Registay the transponder is not sending a signal either  and all Ship Systems are fully operational ecept the Communcation Array

Richard Ransom

Mister Cook get all our Class 3 Probes  and fire then at the IOn cannons

Helm:1 minites till Warp Barrer

Richard Ransom

ooc:A full Debreifing will happen and then a Plan what to do Next

Chris White

Cmder White enters the Engineering section with 2 PADD's and walks over to Captain Brodie.

"Sir. Lt. Commander White Reporting. I should have the fighters transferred to the Windsor within the hour or two."
Lt. Commander Chris "Shadow Hawk" White
Chief Ops/Fighter Group Omega CO
USS Windsor

Indiana Jones

A person came from the office of the Cheif Engineer, his uniform showed he was in Engineering, but their are greese stain here and their and he was whiping his hands with a semi dirty towl.

"Lt. Jones, Cheif of Engineering of the Winsor reporting for duty... Also, I belive within the hour, we will have the first of two Warp Cores ready to run under her own power, it'll take another twenty four hours to get number two to the same degree of readyness, but I think we can do it."

Jones then looked around the crew, his expression was one of concentration at the moment as he began to look around the engineering bay they were located in.

"Sorry I wasn't their for the debriefing, but I wanted to make sure that engineering would be ready for any surprise inspetions.... which I guess was a correct assumption." Jones then pulled a PADD from his utility belt and began to take notes on it and seemed to compare it to a list on the left side of the PADD.
Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor

"Transwarp drive is not something I would suggest for this ship. It is the Sovereign class, and so it like nearly all other federation starships are not meant for the technology. With the power of two warp cores it will have all of the movement it will need".
He turned to Cook.
"Since Admiral Madison has wanted to start here and work to the other sections, perhaps the engineering areas for the deflector and probing technology. I will coordinate with you when I can, but I an unable to work full time with the project.   I will see about contacts and other sorts of work for it to make the operation run smoothly".

James Madison

"Do you know who will be Captain when it is recommissioned? I'm afriad i don't have time to run about telling people whats going on. It will be a long haul even if we work round the clock."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

James Madison

Madison raised an eyebrow.

"Theirs work to be done here. I'm juggleing coordinating Starship functions, engineering tasks and tactical systems. Tell the Doctor to work until he's solved it. The Rivendell crews leave will go as planned."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Weasly Cook

Cook laughed, "That's true, but that isn't it. What happened that night? On a cold night in the north atlantic? What have I been working on and now sits on my desk? It a model of a ship." Cook was one to be trying to have people think things out, not give it away, if time allows, but if not, then he would tell it outright.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

*Sees Cook enter*

Mr.Cook get to the Bridge and get the Bridge  Computers on-line patch them though the Aux controls if you have to

Mr.Jones, give me an estmate on Warp speed, and Combat systems. and basic COmputer Functions I whant the bear Minimal Systems Running on her.

==^== This is Fleet Admiral Ransom to the QuarterMaster==^==

==^== Chief Bacon here Sir==^==

==^== Chief get traffic shorted out for a Launch out of Dock for the Windsor==^==

==^== I get things ready sir==^==

Lieutennet Jones gets everything Ready, we will undock and take a orbit outside the Station in 12 hours

and in 5 Days we will leave.

I will be in operations or my Office if Iam needed

*turns and Leaves*

mwnesbitt90

Text only:=^= Admeral nesbitt to windsor there is one Vulcan Warship enroute to your position now please use all posible output into keeping that ship in space, we dont need to lose a ship.=^=
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)