• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Windsor

Started by TomNasmith, February 12, 2006, 05:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weasly Cook

Cook enters the Windsor and right away began to work at a station.

=A= Admiral, come in please, what's the situation?=A=

Cook was worried he hadn't heard a word yet from the Admrial in a while, he hoped he was okay.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

=A= Captain Brodie to Ops, we will discuss your new command option =A=

=A= All crew on the Windsor refit project, please report to the Sub-Bay for continuation =A=

Weasly Cook

"Of Course Commander, but we do have some life lines to the station, so we do have to keep an eye on the station as well, I just hope nothing from this ship carried over onto the Station." he then goes back to working on the deflector dish.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Dean Starwind

*Dean gives a nervouse look around the room and says with a sarcastic tone*

"Weasly, I do need to take a six month survivial course.*He points to his rank pips and gives an evil smirk* I think these clear everything up with the boys done at the DSA. So lets get these suits on and venture on out."

*He begins to put on his Zero G. Suite*
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Dean Starwind

Lets get back to the ship and up to Ops Weasly. I just gotr a bad feeling in my stomach. I dont think this is goig to be so good."

*About ten minutes later the team enters teh ship and exit there suits.*

"Attention all crew I am upgrading ship status to yellow alert due to events that are occuring on the station. be alert and prevent all new boarings of any crew as soon as Commander Cook and I leave the ship. Lt. Commander O' Reilly will be in command."

*Cook and Starwind head out to return to the station.*

=/\= Starwind to ops, we are on our way.=/\=

=/\=Starwind to security, I want a couple teams down here in docking bay 2 to secure the Windsor. MAke sure no one leaves or boardss the ship.

Security: Aye, Sir. I have sent three squads of 6 to secure the bay.

Good, Starwind out.=/\=
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer

Richard Ransom

*then there was a flash of light*

Operations:Sir the Ship is powing up in 15 Minites we will be fully Powered

Engering Crewman:Sir, we have a Problem we have lost 89% of our Drive Plasma

Give me an the Estmite

Engering Crewman: if we mataine Maximum Warp in 3 days we will be dead in the Water, and Impluse 2 weeks

get we make it back

Engering Crewman:Barly Sir  it took a lot of power to go though the Black Hole

Operations: Sir Iam picking up a Piroitey One Federation Signal

What were

Operations:Here Sir

Here how can it be , can you clear it up

Tatical:Sir, the   Malti-phasing Shields I can only get them back to 27%

Noted
Operations: Sir I got the  Message Standing By

Lets hear it

*on Speakers*

==^== This is a Federation Vessel and is under Distress repete this Vessel is under Distress==^==

were is it

Operations: I ca'nt Pin Point it Sir this is area were in we in the Middle of Subspace

Mister Cook Find it

Cancel Battle Stations
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

Computer:Commander Cook, Secuitey Alert  Secondary Systems has Been Disable, Command Overrde has Been Disable

*Lights Around Cook Got Brighter as he was standing at the Next to a Computer Termnal*

Sean

*Sean Accessed the Gravaty Plating*

*presses intercom*

==^== This is your Captian Speak Prepare for some Fun==^==

==^==COmputer:Gravity Plating Off-Line All Decks==^==
*Sean Actvated his Gravaty Boots*

*then Co0ok,Starwin and all the other Officers on the Windsor started to Float and Captian Smith Meowed a lot*

Chris Newberry

From Dantor.

"This is Newberry Admiral, you got 4 minutes to power down or we will fire on the Windsor."

OOC: Five minutes Cook, for our Ion Defense Sats to charge up actually.

Richard Ransom

*Richard Now in Captian Uniform Enteres the Windsor which is now fully Powered and Heads for the Bridge*

*Richard Entered*

Crewman:ADMIRAL ON DECK

Crewmans as you were and Iam not an Admiral anymore Iam back to  being a Captian and Crewman what is our Operational Staus

Crewman:we are 95% Fully Operational we are ready to go.

thank you Crewman

*Richard walks over to the Intercomm*

==^== This is the Captian Windsor Launch til Pluse 12 Hours all Crew are on R&R until then==^==

Clear the Bridge

Computer Ship wide Automate

Computer:Confirmed

*Richard exited and head back up to Operations to get the Commisional Appoval from the New Command Officer of the Division*

mwnesbitt90

Umm sir do you know that i was the captin of the windsor so this project really does mean alot to me please keep me informed on the progress.
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Dean Starwind

*Dean walks over to Weasly and he looks at his LCARS screen aside him. In bafflement he looks to cook and he looks back to the screen.*

"This is really unusual. Commander, arrange a team and prep. them for zero grav. We are going out to take a look."

OFF: I know what you mean Weasly. Like what the borg were going to do on First Contact on the Uss Enterprise E. They set up those beacons on the dish and were going to signal the collective to come and assimilate earth and Kill Dr. Krokrim before he made first contact with the Vulcans with his warp ship The Phoenix
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer

Dean Starwind

*Dean walks in shortly after with a package wrapped in a ribbon hidden behind his back. He walks up to Cook, gives him a nudge on the back and gives a warm humble...*

"Happy birthday Weasly!"

*He hands him the gift and cooks opens it with a large smile and the inside of the package contained a a small disc. A disc that was ment to be inserted into a Holo Deck and onm the disc the name, Uss Excalibur, was engraved on it. Cooks looks at him with a baffled look and Dean explains.*

"It is a Holo Deck program, of the entire Uss Excalibur. A perfact replica down to ever corner and ever layer of dust. I figured that you must miss your old ship so I figured we could bring her here for you."
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer

Dean Starwind

=/\=Starwind to Cook=/\=

"What is going up there on the bridge? Sorry I have not been so talkitive, had an issue with the the transponder."
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer