• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Windsor

Started by TomNasmith, February 12, 2006, 05:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weasly Cook

Cook was monitering the charging of the Ion Defenses. "Sir, satilites will be ready in about three minutes, but I have a feelign that they are going to try and speed up the process."

Cook was focusing completely on what was going on around them. "Sir.... We are going to be cutting this close, and we are disobaying direct orders from a command post. I am behind you, but I feel that this must be said." Cook then returns to his post and was working again, He had used those relaxing excersizes before comming onto his shift, and he hoped he would be ready for what ever happens next.

Cook  then smiles and turns around, "Sir, I would like to relay a message from Lt. Jones, He is complaining a little on the way you are treating his engines, but he will be ready in two point five minutes now." Cook had a smile on his face for it seemed all engineers he has ever meet were a little protective of their engines.
OOC: Thank you for the heads up Chris.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

*Richard was siting in the Command Chair as Members of the Science Department were on the Bridge going though the Sensour scans*

Tatical:Sir Iam detecting a Strange Communation Channel
Computer:Critcal Faliure
*then there were explostions all over the Ship*
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Ali'aln Tulak

"*Sarcastically* When would you like to schedule your physical, sir?
Uh, no questions, sir."
Lt. J.G. Ali'aln Tulak
                       Chief Medical Officer
                          Chief Counselor
                         U.S.S. Lothlorien

(( The Windsor itselfs inside for postings there. Anywhere inside. Posts made around the docking bay it is at where the command center for work is can be put in the sub-minor docking bay thread ))

James Madison

Madison comes out of an access door to the side of the ship which was in a special hanger.

"Send him along, inform him he'll be working with me in Engineering. I have heard of him. The names not renoun in shipbuilding but i believe he was engineer on the Lothlorien. If memory serves. But 2 hands more is welcome. Purphaps if you have friends who are out of work inform them that they can join my crew here. I'll put in a good word on every officer who helps."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Weasly Cook

Cook turned his head back over to Dean.

"Sir.... I have the same anomaly as before... I can't make heads or tails of the delfector dish... I have never seen anything like it, like someone was trying to hot wire the dish to do something it was never meant to do... kind of like the Excalibur, but not, I see no signs of a weapon, and well.... can you look at it sir?" He wasn't sure if the diognostic tool he was using was defective, or if he was really seeing such strange wiring of the dish.

OOC:// err.... I don't know if I can do this, but the refrence I have is that the borg were rearanging the Big E's dish to send a signal to the Borg Collective.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Weasly Cook

Cook eyes were indeed wide, but he smiled, "I better hope it is, I was one of her builders." Cook then laughed and smiled, "You have no idea how much I miss her, and last thing about her was that blasted mission were we got commadered." Cook was completely livid from that experiance when it came to the Excalibur. "I really thank you for this." Cook placed the lid back on the box and with some tweeks from a unused consoul, beams it to his temp quaters. "When this is all done, I'll like to see it, but at the moment." Cook waves his hand around the Winsor, "I am in command.... Err... well, techonallly speaking...." Cook snaps to attention, "Admrial on the bridge. Computer, give command to Rear Admiral Starwind until Admiral Richerd returns." Cook smiles at Starwind, "just following the chain of command that's all." Cook was in very good spirits with the gift. He then got a sly smile, "You do remember what today is, besides my birthday?" Cook couldn't help but be vauge on the date of one of biggest loves besides starfleet.

Sean

*Sean Crawled through the Service Tube until he reached Deck 12*

*Enteres the Battle-Bridge*

*the Room was Dark*

*Sean walks over to the Operations Station*

*types in the Secuitey Command*

Computer Release All Secuitey Command Codes

Computer:Access Code Please

Delta342beta3

Computer:Access Denied

*Sean Types in the Secondary Command Override*

Computer:Command Override Enabled
==^===Computer:All Decks Sealed==^==

I got to be fast so they do'nt relize were this is Coming From

Computer Seal the Airlocks

Computer:Airlocks Sealed

*walks over to the Helm Station*

and Layed in a course of 153 by 72 Mark 2 Full Impluse

Computer:All Engine Systems Secured

*pulles out a Device and Put it on the Station and Wait for the Secuitey to be disabled*

Richard Ransom

*the Lights were Dim and the Klazons sounded*

Open a Channel back to Dantor operations

==^== Lt.General Newberry this is Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom Stand down your Ion Cannons and Do not fire at my Vessel I repete Do not Fire at my Vessel==^==

Helm Sped up our Warp Jump

Help:Aye 2.95 Minits

Weasly Cook

OOC:// sorry, life got busy.

Cook nods his head and turns around to begin his scans of the systems that might hold planets, of any kind, he began first by scaning the space in front of the bow of the ship, and moved in a clockwise manner, being methodically and making sure he was slow and steady so he wouldn't miss a thing, even if it was a very small asteriod, he would know where it was located in posistion to the ship, and other bodies of space. He was also working also on trying to figure out the location of them relative ot known space bodies, whether it be a distant star or an anomoly, he was in unfamilier territory and needed to make sure they  werre not near any dangerous space races that would hinder their progress.

Ali'aln Tulak

"Sir, do you happen to know how sickbay looks right now and is it even close to being operational. The sooner I can get it to my specification, the sooner I can keep this crew healthy."
Lt. J.G. Ali'aln Tulak
                       Chief Medical Officer
                          Chief Counselor
                         U.S.S. Lothlorien

Hobson transported aboard main engineering of the Windsor, awaiting the other officers.

mwnesbitt90

How are things going here have the security checkpoints been implimented yet??
The Security of this ship is of utmost importance!!
Also Mister Tom Nasmith will be joining the rebuilding crew he has extensive knowledge of ship building and is to be greatly respected and taken care of. He has security Clearence and is going to be here for the remainder of the rebuilding process.
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Richard Ransom

*enters the Bridge*

==^== Commander Cook, stay with Lieutennent Jones all Science Station Controls are routed there==^==

Helm Seal the Air Locks

Helm:Air locks Sealed Sir

==^== Bridge to Engering Powerup all Main Drive Systems==^==

*the Windsor camed to Life*

Helm Release Docking Clamps from the Windsor

Helm:Released Sir

*taps on Communcations*

==^== U.S.S Windsor to Docking master Prmission to leave the Station==^==

==^==  Docking Master Here, Prmission Grananted==^==

Helm ahead 1/4 Impluse Power

Helm:Aye Sir

Take us Out

Helm:Clearing Space Doors

Helm lay in a course for Dantor Warp 7  

Helm:Standing By

Engage

*the Windsor Jumped to Warp*

Helm:E.T.A 3 hours 21 Minits

Noted

*3 hours 15 Minites Later*

*Klaxons when off*

Helm:Droping out of Warp 17,000 KMs from Dantor

Computer:Primary Systems off-line

*the lights on the Bridge Flickered on and Off*

*sparks flew on the Bridge*

Crewman:Sir, Warp Drive is off-line as well as all Primary System

do we have power for a one person Transport

Crewman:Bearly Sir

*taps Comm Badge*

==^== Ransom to Cook come to the Bridge and take Command Iam going to Dantor==^==

Indiana Jones

=A= On my way Sir... I'll get it done in the hour.=A= Jones voice sounded ticked at being taken away from his precious engines espesially after everything that had happened.

However the moment Jones enters the Shuttle bay his demeanier changed, he was looking at the shuttle with a look of eagerness, and smiling he right away went to work, for even though the shuttle showed weapon damage and fire, he could tell that his scans were picking up things he couldn't identify, right away he began a one man look over from the inside of the ship trying to figure out what he would be doing to repair the systems.
Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor