• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Personal Log: Weasly Cook

Started by Weasly Cook, January 30, 2007, 04:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weasly Cook

Once again, a slight chunk of time has past between now and my last entry.
First things first, I discovered that we do in fact have two science bays... right behind the medical bays. So I am setting up my own preferences there... I might get a cot in there to sleep as well... I do not think that Captain Smith will enjoy having another person staying... and well... They might think me insane with the way that I talk to the Captain, of course... Valen talks to the walls and chairs at times... and well... we both did survive the battle of Wolf three five nine. Besides, I think camping in the science bays will be nice, after all, I will be closer to my work and more able to give a more direct answer if called out of bed.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Weasly Cook

Stardate: 59889.1

The battle on Dantor is over, I personally never fired a single shot, but from the front lines I heard that it was a little complicated and easy, we lost no one,. Yet I am wondering, will they come in bigger force? With more weapons? Also, I have been assigned to serve aboard the USS Evolution when she returns from whatever mission she was on. let's see, it will be nice to be back on a ship agian, frankly station life has taken time away from Captain Smith, that feline will not forgive me for two days striaght of not being giving him his attention. Not only that, I had to leave him with a Marine barracks. I have no clue as to what would happen there. HE can be a little strange at times.

But still, we have made first contact with an alien species, my very first one to be a part of. He calls himself ALF... the actual species name escapes me, but I am not surprised. A lot has happened over the past day or so, I only hope that we can keep relations on good terms. I had to get it a secrete that I have a cat in my posession, it seems that Cat was a main food supply for ALF and his people, as such I was glad that I didn't insist on taking him with me, a lot of trouble could have happened if I did. I am also wondering where Valen Starchaser dissapeared to, haven't seen him for a few days, but no matter, I will most likely see him at the most surprising moment that can happen.

Commander Weasly Cook
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Weasly Cook

Stardate: 60369.4

Once again, a large amount of time has passed by without me noticing... we were sent to rescue a freighter in distress, we had to fight this new enemy called the Hi... okay, so I can't remember the species, but so far, all they seem to be breed for is battle and war... we were able to destroy the ship that attacked the freighter, but we ended up destroying it to keep the supplies out of enemy hands... we got into another battle, and had to flee... into a really dangerous nebula, unfortunately I was trapped within the Science bay one with Captain Smith, we had nothing to do but talk to one another, it was nice for the marine engineers to save us... I think one of them was the one that put the Captain in the brig, seemed he caused an uproar while on the station during my first contact experience. Still, it will be nice to be on the station... that is till the Iroquois gets repaired and we get another mission, but right now, I need to go attend a debriefing on the station.

End Log
Weasly Cook

Weasly Cook

Stardate: 59952.7

It seems that I have missed writing for a few days. But when all you do is wait for the ship to come in, there isn't much you can do, I saw Valen again. I hope the Doctor can find a new post sometime soon, I worry for my friend.

Well, I have more interesting news, I have been offered a comission aboard a Defient Class vessel, seeing how if I would have stayed with the Evolution, I would take the nessisary rank deduction, and well... Maybe serving on a small vessel will be better... Unsure if Captian Smith would be able to cope with such small quarters, but I will manage somehow. I will be glad to be out among the stars again, I can take station life, but not when I seem to spend most of it staying in the Celtic Corner, I fear that the staff is beginning to realize what I like and dislike, if I hear them ask me for the Regular, I will be really worried.

I hope that I will be good enough to stay in Starfleet for a while longer, Who knows what tomorrow will bring, but it will be nice to see what is over the horizen someday... The Captain is wanting some food so I will end my Log here.

Commander Weasly Cook.

Weasly Cook

Stardate: 59988.1
Finally the Iroquois arrived, I have been aquinting myself with the ship, smallest standard Starfleet Vessel that I have served on in my career here in the Delta Quandrent. However, a problem has arisen, it seems that we don't have a proper science bay... that means that I get to commandeer a small part of the ship for my own use, so far to my knowledge all crew quarters are going to be filled, and so, that means that a small section of Sickbay might become my work space, it all depends on the Cheif Science Officer's feelings on the situation. I do not want to step on any toes, espessially on such a small ship as the Iroquois. I am wondering what our first mission will be.

Commander Weasly Cook