• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Personal Log: A. Swift

Started by Apodae Swift, December 14, 2006, 09:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apodae Swift

Stardate: 59953.2
This is my first entry in to my log so to speak. I graduated early, mostly due to my awesomeness and am now starting my command training while I wait for my assignment to arrive. A defiant class vessel, very cool. Being a security officer should be a breeze for me, or at least I hope it will... No one ever reads these things... Well no one will unless we all die horribly or disappeared suddenly. If you are reading this, and I'm dead, then as my last wish I want you all to paint a picture of me in my last actions as I bravely fought off all the bad guys single handed... I'm deadly serious about this... Ha! Deadly serious. I didn't even mean to do that. But seriously, I want a mural. A big one, with me in a heroic stance, while I'm protecting women and children, and lots of dead bad guys are on the floor around me, a whole wave of bad guys in front of me trying to get courage to attack, with someone sneaking up on me with a huge knife because they know they can't take me in one on one battle and have to resort to underhanded tactics. Yeh...
...Oh right, I have to end it. End Log.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Apodae Swift

Stardate: 60011.1

I have boarded the USS Iroquois, nice ship, nice crew, nice commanding officer. Now there are two ways things will unfold here, either they will love me or hate me. Either way I'll kick serious nikda, but the fact remains that most starfleet officers are insecure about their positions, see others as a threat, and have no sense of humour. I see it as my personal duty to remove the stick that is so securely stuck up most officers b... Never mind. If you're reading this and I'm dead, go and put a sombrero on my dead bodies head... go on. I'm serious, it's my last dieing wish. It will be very very funny and what with my death and I'm sure you could do with a good laugh.

End Log.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile

Apodae Swift

Stardate 60930.3

Stuff has happened. I was promoted to Lieutenant, given position as action chief of security and tactical, all because my first mission went well. Also on my second mission I got to go to an alternate reality, it was very cool. I can't say much in my log because it's classified. I will be going on another mission soon, no idea what it is but it should be fun, you know, blowing stuff up, solving puzzles, life and death situations. So... youn know.... erm... yeah. Good times.

End Log
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois