• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Personal Log: T. Titan

Started by Tom Titan, March 14, 2007, 09:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Titan

Stardate: 60199.1
Date: March 14, 2383

Log

Captain's Log:

The ships as of now has been completely refitted and is now capable for anything command can hand out. All her older systems have been replaced with up to date equipment etc... 85% of the crew have boarded and are settled in. We are still awaiting some other department chiefs but we are certainly operational.

End Log

Personal Log:

I have met most of my department chiefs and my new XO. He seems pleasent I am sure I will get along with him well. The marine presence on the ship seems to be conflicting with the navy enlisted and officer. There has been a few minor disturbances but they were taken care of quickly. I just met with the Marine CO. I am not sure I will get along with him at all. He expects too much being a marine Colonel on a navy ship. I feel that he has no need to have more authority then what he is already given. Personally I do not think he was the perfect choice to be placed on a ship but oh well.

End Log
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588