• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Personal Log: J. Keach

Started by Jeff Keach, July 20, 2003, 12:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Keach

< Captain's Log>

The past few hours have been very tiring. I have been working very long hours. I will leave the bridge to get some rest.

<END LOG>

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

====BEGIN PERSONAL LOG====

Vice-Admiral's Log Stardate 57125.8

I have made it to XO of the division being retired from being captain of a ship and moving into office work. So far I have found that all my work to get here was challenging but not as tough as it is now being on the station. I look forward to my retirement and going to Earth to live with my family. Since I can never command a starship again.

====END PERSONAL LOG====

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

<Captain's personal log>

Today we finished our maiden voyage. It was a great success, nothing went wrong with the ship and I am looking forward to going on our next mission. The only slightest problem came with the size of our crew, I had wished to fill our ship before the mission, but what can you do.

<END LOG>

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

< Captain's Log>

The Tiberon has been docked now for two days. Still being repaired, I can't wait to get back to a mission. I have gone out to see the new ship the USS New Orleans, wow, what a beautiful ship.  Julia Rellek is truly blessed to be commanding that ship.
<END LOG>

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

<Captain's Log>

We finally have a new mission. Like most of the crew I feel excited to finally be doing something else other than drinking Romulan Ale. lol. <END LOG>

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

< Captain's Log>

Still waiting for the ship to be repaired. I think I will go see what Ops is doing

END LOG

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

< Captain's Log>

It seems to me that while we were on our second mission a signifigant amount of time passed for me. I do not know where it went. I am happy that my crew was able to take care of the Romulan Renegade and continue on our way

<END LOG>

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

<Personal Log>

The Tiberon is repaired! not sure about a mission though. But whatever type of mission it will be I hope that the ship doesn't recieve this type of damaage again. I guess I can't do anything about that.

END LOG

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command