• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Personal Log: John Kawolsky

Started by Kawolsky, April 13, 2006, 11:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawolsky

===== Begin Personal Log =====

Security Chief's Log, stardate 59282.1.

Well Cadet Scotty finally got promoted to Ensign I am very happy for him. He has shown skill and intelligence all the time I have been training him. He deserves it. I offered him the position as my XO here at Starphoenix and he accepted. He is now serving under me and he seems to be pleased with his new office! I know that he will perform well.

===== End Log =====
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Kawolsky

Chief Security Officer's Log, Stardate 59256.1.

Shortly after arriving on the USS Black Trojan, we were attacked by three Romulan Warbirds. We managed to repel them, but not before sustaining heavy damage to several key systems on the ship. After the battle had ended, Cadet Scotty detected a cloaked ship in the vicinity and with a modified Tacyon beam, managed to decloak it. It turned out to be a small scout ship, scanning our ship's defensive and offensive capabilities. After disabling the scout with a Quantum Torpedo, we beamed the crew to the brig and tractored the scout ship into the shuttle bay.

Cadet Scotty is performing well. He has managed to complete several tests and has already been promoted to Cadet, Level III. Scott has shown intelligence and skill in both the practical and theoratical exercises. At the moment, Scotty is with me and Commander Balkazar on the Trojan, continuing his training. I have no doubt that he will turn out to be a fine officer and I think I will offer him a position at Starphoenix, when he graduates.

As for now, we are currently investigating a unidentified ship that appears to be of both Kazon and Romulan design, heading for Kazon space. This is a mystery and apparently has something to do with Admiral Richard Ransom. Hopefully time will tell.

===== End Log =====
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Kawolsky

Security Chief's Log, stardate 59272.9.

The unidentified ship turned out to be under the command of Brigadier General Patrick Brown and a group of marines that had escaped the destruction of their ships, the USS Reliance and the USS Harbour Grace. They had commandeered the vessel after they were captured.

As we discovered that General Brown was in command of the vessel, two more appeared out of nowhere and attacked us. The ship that Brown was on helped us to defeat the enemy and we were able to make repairs.

Once again, I must congratulate Cadet Scotty on his efforts during the battle. He will turn out to be a fine officer indeed.

The USS Black Trojan is now on a course back to Dantor, where I can finally get some R & R. I just hope that no surprises lay instore on the way back.

===== End Log =====
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Kawolsky

Security Chief's Log, stardate 59281.5.

On our way back to Dantor we were attacked by yet three more Romulan-Kazon Hybrid vessels. In the first volley, out shields and propulsion were taken out and just as I thought we were going to be destroyed, the Intelligence starship USS Unity dropped out of warp and defended our escape. If it wasn't for the Unity, I dread to think what might have happened. At the moment, we are safely back on Dantor and I am about to head the Infirmary to get this cut on my forehead sorted out.

===== End Log =====
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor