• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Personal Log: Balkazar

Started by Balkazar, March 14, 2007, 11:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balkazar

"Well, the marines have settled in well.  My combat medic seems to have befriended a starfleet navy personel and I think that we should follow his example.  To be a young Starfleet tactical ensign again when life was so much simplier.  Well, I met with some of the personel here, seems that Wallace has some backbone but the CO of the ship may need some back bone or atleast something to remove his headaches.  He doesnt seem to hold much regards for the marine side of starfleet but im hoping with time that he will learn that we are the sorta people he wants on his side even if he hates us or just me with a vengence.  The marine staff has converted another 2 storage bays into armories for the marines.  I have posted several guards at the armory and infront of several of the make shift storage bays to allow the marines to sleep in, ive decided to sleep with my marines instead of having my own room.  I hope that someday that this Captain Titan learns to respect me as a Col. and as a man.  I have decided to post John at the bridge to stay close to Mason, he comes off as odd but Simpson for some reason befriended him.  I hope things go well over the next few days.  I think I will give Titan the benefit of the doubt and see how good he is.  Hmmmmm, something strange though.  He seems like he doesnt take any nonsense from anyone, maybe thats a trait that will serve him well.  I just hope he isnt sent to be a diplomat, I think he would start a war before ending one. <Chuckles at the thought>. "Of course I would tease him but im not sure he would react to well if I did.

"Anyways, time to end my log and hope everything turns out well.  Im hoping he becomes a trusted friend to the marines, however, only time will tell."

<End log>
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">