• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Personal Log: Berik

Started by Berik, July 24, 2003, 12:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berik

woohoo I got an assistant today, finally I get to boss someone around ha ha ha.

END LOG

Captain JG Berik
Commanding Officer, USS Tiberon

He's dead, Jim -  McCoy

Berik

Today I have recieved my assignment and I couldn't be happier. Just wait till I tell my family they will be so proud.
Captain JG Berik

He's dead, Jim -  McCoy

Berik

Personal Log>

I do no know what to do with my shore leave. I could go to the Irish Clover, or check out the new ship
I find myself lonely on this ship. My family is almost 8000 LY away. I must try and find someone to talk to as a friend

END LOG

Captain JG Berik

He's dead, Jim -  McCoy

Berik

Personal Log
I have the CMO position and I started to give checkups to the crew, which I thought would take up all my day but I was mistaken. I still have to check a few people.

END LOG

Captain JG Berik

He's dead, Jim -  McCoy

Berik

====BEGIN LOG====

First Officer's Log Stardate 57125.8

I can hardly believe it myself but I have been promoted from chief medical officer to first officer with the rank of executive captain. I have not written a log for some time and for that I am sorry to myself.

Today I go on my first away mission since my being put as XO. I hope it goes well

====END LOG====

Captain JG Berik

He's dead, Jim -  McCoy

Berik

I had to give the eulogy at Ensign Baxter's funeral. I didn't like to but I needed to.

I think I will need to go to the station and get another nurse

END LOG

Captain JG Berik

He's dead, Jim -  McCoy