• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Personal Log: J. Rellek

Started by Julia Rellek, July 06, 2003, 12:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

I spent another day in my quarters trying to understand Caltoe. Now i have a higher appreciation of Vulcans. I'm board stiff waiting our orders. I hope something happens soon but until then i can only wait.
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Julia Rellek

Well my speculation was right the mission has already had one  bump. We first detected small fractures in the warp core. Then we were able to find a cloaked romulan ship, but it wasn't a true romulan ship. it was 30 years old and rebuilt. I hope we learn something soon.

Julia Rellek

It's been awhile since my last entry. A lot has happened since then. We engaged the Romulans where the Sequoia had to come and help us. Now the away team (Myself, Lollock, Fox, Browning, and Kalera) are about to board the vessel.

Julia Rellek

My new assignment as Advisor to Starfleet Command is a truly boring assignment. It's a lot of observing and note taking. I'm hoping an opening in the Expansion Project opens up soon.

Julia Rellek

Personnel Log- I'm glad to finally be on a mission but i am just itching for something,anything to happen. I really llike the crew i've already met the Chief Engineerand the First Officer. I'm gonna like it here.

Julia Rellek

Well it looks like all of my time being bored is over. We recieved a priority one distress call and we have to respond. I am really nervous but from what i've seen in the short time i've been here makes me very optimistic about this mission success. This is a strong competant crew and we will overcome any challenges.

Julia Rellek

(OFF:ive been very busy the last couple days)

It looks like i missed a very important and big mission i feel bad about not being able to make it.

Julia Rellek

We just recieved orders to return to our previous mission. Both the Tiberon and the Sequia fared better than i believed they would. I just ordered repair teams to get started on our repairs we should be at full power within the next 48 hours.

Julia Rellek

Things are becoming slow and dull. I f something doesn't happen soon I will go CRAZY.

Julia Rellek

We ended our maiden voyage today. I have no clue whats next but i hope we get a few more officers. I met the Captain and first officer today. I only spent a few moments with the Captain but i had a little chat with the first officer and i really think he's going to be a good officer and i'm happy to get a chance to serve with him. I really wish that i knew what was next for us since we had a good maiden voyage all systems checked out and everything.
      When i applied i never dreamed that i would go straight to Chief of OPS and Lieutenant. It's kinda cool to tell the trueth.
***END***

Julia Rellek

Looks like were finally ready to go all stations have reported ready to go. But i still can't shake the feeling that something is going to happen. I'm really glad to be on my first mission.

Julia Rellek

We have recieved orders to meet up with the fleet. Were engaging the Borg!! I must admit i am a little nervous, well, really nervous. But now as the new first officer i feel a priority to remain calm.

Julia Rellek

I never thought that this day would come but i have my own ship, the USS New Orleans. She is an amazing vessel, prometheus class with a nice little compiment of fighter shuttles. But i can't help but to miss the Tiberon. Shes been a good ship and the captain and the crew have been great to me, I will really miss them.

Julia Rellek

Were still at the station awaiting our orders. I spent most of the day playing Caltoe, (which i can barely do), i don't see how anyone, vulcan or not, can actually do that. I haven;t figured it out yet.   O well. I'm still going crazy waiting for our next mission, i want something to do because Caltoe is getting very frustraiting.
*****END*****

Julia Rellek

We have a geust for this mission, Lt. Cmdr. Tara Lollock CO of the new Hazard Team she seems alright. Maybe she'll be able to help us with the mission.