• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Personal Log: J. Rellek

Started by Julia Rellek, July 06, 2003, 12:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

I got promoted today, I'm the new first officer aboard the USSTiberon. I kinda miss my old Ops station. Owell i geuss in the long run it'll be better for everyone. And i really like the new chair.
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Julia Rellek

We engaged in a huge battle against the Romulans today. After we finally won we went limping back to the station. Were truely lucky to be alive. It will probally be awile before were back out. But our next mission better have NOTHING to do with the Romulans. I've seen enough of them for a long while.

Julia Rellek

My report to Starfleet Command is close to finished. I have found things to be extrenly efficient, and a note on the side, SS Avalon is a wonderful place to be stationed. There is always so much to do. However i am truly missing being in the thick of things. At times i feel more like an observer than a participtant. Which, i geuss, is the nature of my current mission. I am hoping that an assignment on the expansion project opens soon. I can't imagine the possibility of being stationed anywhere else.