• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Personal Log: G. Freeman

Started by Gordon Freeman, July 14, 2003, 02:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon Freeman

Personal Log:
Captain's Personal Log, Stardate 57505.9

It has been a long time since I recorded a log. First of all, we went on a mission to another Romulan vessel in order to buy time for the Tiberon to free the Etherian vessel we encountered, which was caught in a tractor beam. I lead the Hazard Team on a mission to release an anesthetic into the ventilation system to effectively disable the vessel. I was forced to dive in front of Lt. Cmdr. Tara Lollock to save her from a disruptor bolt. In return for our help, an Etherian came to sickbay and miraculously healed me. If it werent for him I probably would have died. Admiral Karelia gave me the Starfleet Medal of Valor, a promotion to captain, and the command of the USS Sequoia, which I am on right now. We were recently ordered to the Frinshi Nebula to survey for usable deuterium gas. So far the mission has been uneventful.

End Log.

(Edited by Gordon Freeman at 10:22 pm on July 13, 2003)

Captain Gordon Freeman
Commanding Officer, Deep Space Twelve

Gordon Freeman

Personal Log:
First Officer's Personal Log, Stardate 57496.2

Today we returned from our maiden voyage. Nothing special, just a test run and a few phaser shots. But a maiden voyage nonetheless. Also there's this new officer, Julia Rellak. At first, she seemed isolated from the rest of us, but she's starting to get used to us. She is a very competant officer, and I hope we get more like her.

End Log.

Captain Gordon Freeman

Gordon Freeman

Personal Log:
First Officer's Personal Log, Stardate 57499.8

We have been informed of our new mission, something about an unidentified ship and the Quantum Net. This doesnt sound good. I have never been overly superstitious, but that net has a... reputation... for being unpredictable. I hope we make it out of this one ok.

End Log.

(Edited by Gordon Freeman at 11:28 pm on July 6, 2003)

Captain Gordon Freeman

Gordon Freeman

Personal Log:
First Officer's Personal Log, Stardate 57501.7

We have been attacked by a Romulan vessel. They tryed to disable our warp core but they failed. Their ship is too old to be Romulan. I think they may have been renegades, and wanted to disable us and scavenge whatever they could. We disabled them and beamed over. We ended up taking their computer core for analysis and one of their lieutenants, a Telek R'Mor. I hope he can clarify some of the many questions I have for him.

End Log.

(Edited by Gordon Freeman at 7:55 pm on July 8, 2003)

Captain Gordon Freeman