• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "Here Comes The Cavalry"

Started by FredLurado, December 26, 2006, 04:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara Lollock

**Lollock arrives onboard and locates the Captain immediatly**

Captain, commander Tara Lollock reporting as ordered. I will be your Executive officer and Chief Tactical Officer. It is a pleasure to meet you.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Will Karelia

A boatswain's whistle chimes on the bridge, indicating a Starfleet comm channel being opened. Admiral Karelia's face appeared on the screen.

"Good morning. Five minutes ago, we recieved a distress call from a Federation civilian freighter making a delivery from Deep Space Five to Avalon. The message was fuzzy, so the details are sketchy, but the word 'Heraan' could be heard in the message quite clearly. We're sorry you couldn't have time for an official shakedown, but we have need of you, as you're the nearest combat-ready ship in the area. The Iroquois is to depart immediately along the freight route, find the freighter, and defend it if possible. You have already been cleared for disengagement. Good luck, Iroquois, Karelia out."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Tara Lollock

Aye sir, brining weapons to full power and arming photon torpedoes. The quantum torpedoes are being put on standby. I'm also verifying shield srength **Clicks a few buttons on her panel** captain, shields are at 100%.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Apodae Swift

"Commander, Captain, let me take a security team over to the freighter. You would only have to drop the shields for a moment to beam us aboard, it's worth tiny tiny risk. You could even just drop the aft shields and attack head on while we beam out." Swift said as he armed his rifle. "Besides, they are up against a defiant, they won't dare lower their shields to beam any more troops aboard. Once I put down the hostiles repairs can be made unhindered." The ship shuddered and Swift barely moved a muscle.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Nonir

*...Robert did the best he could to get the damaged Iroquois close enough for transport range. It took about five minutes to reach them but they made it. The two scout vessel continued their assualt but when they found their assault ineffective they broke off and returned to their main unit. They will most likely report our location to their fleet so they are not out of danger yet...*

"Commander, we are in range now. On your mark I will transport them back to the ship."
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Cheif Operations and Cheif Helm
Uss Iroquois
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/branson.jpg" border="0">

Nonir

=A= Nonir to Teranis=A=

"Are you sure there is nothing more I can do? I'm sure Commander Lollock can handle weapons control. I can be of more assistance helping you then up on the bridge at the moment considering our current situation."
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Uss Iroquois

Andrew Yates

(OFF: Hey Tara, you will have to speak for the Captain time to time. He is very busy atm and doesn't have time to play so in times like this when he has not posted for a few days speak for him so go right on ahead and do what your plan is ok. Good luck =])
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Halcyon

"You've got three torpedoes already loaded, Commander, and I've got more on the way."
Halcyon
Artificial Intelligence, U.S.S. Iroquois

Halcyon

"Commander, permission to leave the ship? I know it sounds odd, but you'll have to trust me."
Halcyon
Artificial Intelligence, U.S.S. Iroquois

Nonir

"Aye, Commander. Coarse laid in."
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Uss Iroquois

Valen StarChaser

<Valen heard the call for officer and ran to the bridge to join in on the conversation.  He runs threw the doors and almost collided with Cook, Valen bumps his head and tumbles to the ground in a heap of giggles, he sorta looks like a pretzel depending on the angle you see him at>

<Valen tries his best to salute but to no avail, the best he could do was to salute using his butt as the point of origin for a forehead>

"Oh, hello fellow aliens." he said giggling.

"I heard there was a meeting I hope I am not intruding, though the way im bent at the moment its a bit drafty." he said begging to Cook to help untie his rather interesting predicament.

Teranis

Aye sir.

*the commander then picks up his padds and heads back to engineering. While on his way to engineering he asked the Lothloriens main engineer to go back to the Lothlorien so they could prepare the transfer of plasma between the two vessels. While he is waiting he then begins calibrating the shield harmonics.*
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Apodae Swift

"Extensive damage yes, the scars of war and victory. It's at times like this I wish I was klingon, they know how to celebrate victory. Trying to get a starfleet bridge crew excited about their triumphs is like trying to get latinum from a ferengi." Swift commented as he monitored the weapons systems on the ship. The last thing he needed was for a faulty relay to launch a torpedo.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Valen StarChaser

<While in the mess of Storage boxes trying to sort out the sickbay he notices Cook come in threw a slit in the lines of boxes>

"Oh yes, Ummm please forgive me but you came too early.  Ummmm, seems that we are still trying to sort things out and I dont even have access to a computer.  So if you dont mind coming back later?.  Oh Science station ummm once I figure out how big the sickbay is I may beable to arrange that.  Is there anywhere we can put this extra medical supplies?.  We sorta dont have room for it in here all the shelves have been filled somewhat." Valen said behind the layers of boxes that hid his body.

Valen StarChaser

*It took awhile but the Sickbay was actually looking like a sickbay as Valen put the last of the medical supplies into there proper places*

"There done!.  We can now do the physical's.  While we wait for Travis, Cook sit on the Bio-bed, you know the routine.  Felt ill or sick lately?, anything exciting happen to you? headaches? stomaches?" he told Cook.