• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "Here Comes The Cavalry"

Started by FredLurado, December 26, 2006, 04:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weasly Cook

Cook ran onto the bridge  as well. "You called sir?" He was holding what looked to be a science divice. "Good news, I found some science labs behind the medical labs... so I don't need to commandeer anything else... however, they seemed to be geared more towards reconocince, and military science... but I can rework some of the areas if needed." HE was smiling at his discovery.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Teranis

Engineering

No thanks Mr Nonir. Your free to come in and help out although you might need to go back to the bridge so you can manually control the targetting systems of the weapons.

Mr Cook, i think it would be a good idea if you go to the medbay and see how the captain of the freighter is. im sure the Captain would like to know how he is going. I'll be right here now. I can focus my team of the warp core.

Thankyou for your help.

=^=Teranis to the bridge. The sensors are back up and running. It looks like the Herrani repairs are taking longer then our repairs have. They only have minimal shields and their main power is barely holding at 7%.

I've sent Mr Nonir back to the bridge to take control of the manual targetting matrix. Commander Cook is on his way to the medbay to check up on the Caotain of the freighter.

May i suggest we put a tractor on the freighter and get out of here at full impulse before the Heranni ship can react?=^=

*Teranis continues to work with his team fix get the warp drive active with his team, while talking to the captain on the bridge.*
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Apodae Swift

"That's a good idea." Swift said to Halcyon and then turned to Captain Lurado. "But I think we can increase our numbers. If we launch all our class four probes they have shield strengths and signatures almost identical to ships, meaning they can sit there and look menacing on sensors. However the genius part comes when we use some good old class threes. The class three probe is designed to be almost undetectable, almost. The Heeran will pick up whatever weak signatures the probes have and hopefully assume we have somehow hid a fleet. They might even think we have a simple cloaking device."
Swift contemplated for a moment and then carried on. "That's not all though, the Heeran are not fools, from what I've seen so far they have a great tactical mind. Hence we need to do more then show a force of arms we should appear to be trying to outmaneuver them. We should slowly retreat so that they think we are trying to draw them in to a trap. It's a double bluff but one that could work and end up with them retreating from what they foresee as an obvious tactical ploy."
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Halcyon

"I'd certainly be grateful if you saved one for me, but I actually prefer staying in the core when I can. The bio-neural circuitry is just so... roomy."
Halcyon
Artificial Intelligence, U.S.S. Iroquois

Teranis

*Teranis loads Halycons program into the emitter and transports him to the loading area*

=^=Teranis to Commander Lollock, mam the transfer is complete and there is an active commlink between the emitter itself and the bridge.

I will monitor the warp field from main engineering. I also do have a back up plan if this plan fails.

I noticed when i was checking the sensors, that theres a small a class nebula not far from here, filled with hydrotexoxide (OFF: i dunno i made the name up lol). Its harmless to travel through unless theres phaserfire. A last resort would be to go into warp and exit supspace just on the other side of the nubula. When they follow us, they will exit just inside the nebula. All we need to do is fire a phaserblast into the nebula and high tail it outta here while watching the fireworks display.
Lt. Commander Teranis

Apodae Swift

"I'm fine!" Swift shouted, it hurt quite badly but the ship needed him. He also couldn't risk having a full medical exam. He felt pain, but what would happen to him if they found out what he was overrode the pain and he dragged himself back to the console and then in to the seat. "Ma'am I'm firing now..." He said and fired again and again at the lead ships reactor core. His reactions had been slowed to that of a normal human, but he was just thankful that he wasn't otherwise he wouldn't have been able to get back to those controls.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile

Apodae Swift

Swift sat at his console, his face was a little burnt but he was very unsure of himself. Should he be acting like he had a concussion or would a normal human be fine as well? Would they be making a bigger fuss about the burns? Would they even be standing? Should a human be in sickbay? It was a difficult thing to try and work out but he decided to play it that he had a mild migraine and that his concentration was slipping.
"Commander Lollock if we are out of trouble for the time being I would suggest that I be relieved of my duties. I feel my concentration may be wavering from the force of the hit." Swift lied convincingly as he turned in his chair to face her. "I would also like to get my burns seen to, I'm using meditation methods to block most of the pain but the concussion is making that harder and harder to do. Besides you can give the Heeran the run around in the Nebula indefinitely. There will be a point at which a single small ship simply isn't worth the hunt."
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois

Apodae Swift

Swift sat down at his station, back from 'resting' and 'healing his injuries'.
"Commander I doubt the Heraani would try such a tactic. I doubt they have the resources and knowledge base to pull it off. Granted I could be wrong, they might have stolen a probe form somewhere and studied federation comm traffic. In which case we will fly strait in to an ambush." Swift said as he charged the ships phasers and prepped the torpedoes. "Now unfortunately I can't verify that the Heraani ships are in the Nebula as our sensors are masked just as the Heraani Vessel's sensor are. However we could always got to the out edge and poke a probe through the last hundred meters in order to check."
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois

Tara Lollock

I am sorry captain, however if it makes you feel better i am fully briefed on your vesels capabilities and i am impressed.

Commander, make propulsion and shields your priorities.

Ensign, i'll leave weapons in your capable hands.

If there are no other questions you are all dismissed.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Julian

=^=SS Avalon to the Lothlorien and Iroquois. We have picked you up on our scanners. what is your status?=^=
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Nonir

*...Robert was so busy at his consul trying to get used to the new Defiant set up that is much different from his Nova class setup he failed to notice all the new officers coming on to the bridge. Just as he got up to greet them the went off and begin to do the task assigned to them by the Captain. He was, fortunately, able to meet the new executive officer...*

"Commander, I am Lieutenant Robert Nonir. Your Chief Helm and Operations officer. It is my pleasure meeting you."

*...He took a nervous swallow as he usually is nervous meeting superiors...*
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Cheif Operations and Cheif Helm
Uss Iroquois
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/branson.jpg" border="0">

Teranis

*Teranis had studied The Halcyon Artificial Intelligence back on earth but had never really worked with it before. After doing some modifications on the ship, Teranis returned to the bridge and report on his status*

*walks out of turbolift doors and onto the bridge*

Sir Engineering is primed and ready. I have tweaked a few things here and there to my liking, still following Starfleet regulations ofcourse. Whenever we are given a mission, we will be ready for it.
Lt. Commander Teranis

Teranis

Lt. Commander Teranis

Teranis

Engineering

*Teranis is running around ordering around his engineering teams*

Transfer all the power we had going to the long range sensors, going to the shields!

Lets get that shield strength back up!
Lt. Commander Teranis

Valen StarChaser

<Freighter>

<Valen quickly tries to stabilize the wounded with his limited medical equipment>

"Great, one of the security officers is critical.  He needs surgery ASAP."