• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "Here Comes The Cavalry"

Started by FredLurado, December 26, 2006, 04:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook looked at Commander Lollock and nodded his head.

"Aye, Ma'am... Science bay's main computer controls took a surge of power, so they have to be replaced, but I could jirry rig something till dry dock. Also, the main Science bay computer core is still functionined so we will still be able to scan and figure out any space anomolies, only we don't have full capabilities." He then leaned forward on his elbow upon the table resting, he could feel a few bruises from being tossed around in the attack, but he knew he could take the pain till after the meeting.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Halcyon

"Actually, Commander," Hal spoke up over the tactical console's audio system, "The phase variance of the starboard cannon is still off by 3.18 microns." Suddenly, she chastized herself internally. "I'm sorry, ma'am, I realize that was rude of me. It's just so hard to get used to working around humans, since I was only first activated a week or so ago."
Halcyon
Artificial Intelligence, U.S.S. Iroquois

Tara Lollock

=/\=Thank you Teranis, but gor future reference there is no room for forgetting on a battleship. And have someone keep an eye out for another asynchronous flux.=/\=

Lieutenant, what's our ETA?
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

FredLurado

Lurado studied the viewscreen as the away team gathered on in the transporter room.
"Mr. Nonir, as soon as the away team is transported, bring us about to face the Heraan vessels. Commander Lollock, I believe this is a perfect time to try our Pulse Phasers. Now our primary goal is to allow the away team time to work, we protect the freighters from fire at all costs".

He tapped his comm badge.
=A=Sickbay: Doctor Travis, prepare for heavy casualties from the away team. If you need space, you are free to prepare triage units in the neighboring rooms on deck two=A=
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Julian

(OFF: Yes they have. Infact Dantor has 5 new Emitters Mark2 controlled by Julian, and Janeway though.)
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Halcyon

"I don't know, it seems a bit early."
Halcyon

Nonir

*...Rob brings the ship around and about and heads to the battle then turns to Swift...*

"I wouldn't say arrogant Ensign. He knows that we have been in a load of trouble and this ship has taken quiet a beating. Alls it is is simply concern. I served with captain titan back when he was XO of the Uss Windsor. Probably one of the  best men I have served with my entire career. Except, of coarse, Captain Sanchez."
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Cheif Operations and Cheif Helm
Uss Iroquois
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/branson.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

Is it possible to transfer a small portion of plasma from the Lothlorian?

Ensign Swift, You'll be in charge of the repairs on the tactical systems. I don't want to leave without minimal shields and weapons.

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

**Lollock Chuckles**

Appology accepted. Lets see if a small power transfer can take care of that phase varience.
Computer what is the current phase varience in the starboard cannon?

**Looks to the other crew members**
I was not informed of any Articicial Intelligence aboard the Iroquois. What is its capabilities?

"Die well!"

Valen StarChaser

<Recieves the Phaser and rifle>

"WHAT!, are we supposed to do if we are boarded?.  Its your job to protect us, im not using any compression rifle to protect this sickbay, thats your job.  Not ours, OUR! job is to patch up the wounded that your going to undoubtedly going to inflict upon yourselves or upon them.  Our job is to fix you up not cause more damage and mayhem, thats your field of expertise not ours.  However we will take the phasers but you can put the compression rifles to a better use then us lowly medical officers."

Nonir

"Aye, Sir."

*...Robert positions the ship so that it is going head on to the Heeran cruiser. He goes fast enough to maintain transporting distance...*

"Captain we are in distance."
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Cheif Operations and Cheif Helm
Uss Iroquois
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/branson.jpg" border="0">

Halcyon

(OFF: I would have assumed after having Voyager's for five years, Starfleet engineers would have reproduced them.)
Halcyon

Apodae Swift

"They have dropped out of warp and are proceeding cautiously at impulse, they should be in firing range in approximately twenty minuets. I suggest initiating the Picard maneuver now or as soon as the other deceptions as the further away they are the longer the illusion will last." Swift said as he tapped tactical controls.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Apodae Swift

"I only said slightly arrogant sir, we can all be arrogant at times." Swift said as he fired at a couple of enemy vessels with pinpoint accuracy. "Even I have been known to be arrogant at times, although I am awesome so that might not count." He joked and fired off a couple off torpedoes, he could easily joke and keep up a conversation whilst manually firing the weapons systems. He needed to look like a normal human though so he made his next couple of shots with the phasers a little off target.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Teranis

*Teranis enters the conference rooms with a number of padds in his hands, some linked directly with the ship to keep alert of whats going on. He gives a copy of the current ship status to both Commander Lollock and the Lothlorian Captain. He then takes the closest available seat to him and begins his report.*

Sorry for the late entry, its been hectic these last few hours.

Currently we arent in too good shape. As most of us know the weapons targetting system is fryed. We need to get to the dry docks for that issue. Also a lot of plasma has been lost and until we get back to the dry docks we wont be getting any beter than warp 3. For the moment other then that, we are in ok shape.
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois