• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "Here Comes The Cavalry"

Started by FredLurado, December 26, 2006, 04:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonir

On the Bridge

*...Robert looked down at his station to check the ETA to answer the XO's question. As soon as he gets the requested info he reports it back to her...*

"Commander at our current speed and course we will arrive at the last know location of the freighter in about 27 minutes."
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Cheif Operations and Cheif Helm
Uss Iroquois
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/branson.jpg" border="0">

Apodae Swift

"Yes ma'am." Swift said and left the bridge, he couldn't believe an engineer was being put in charge of an away mission with hostiles forces present. He just hoped the guy had some sense considering he as a commander.
Oh his way down to the transporter room he grabbed four crewman to join the away mission. Each was fully armed with a compression rifles and a couple of grenades each. They stood on the transported pad and awaited the engineering team.
"How should I stand?" Swift asked the crewmen after a few moments. "I'm thinking either barrel up ready to shoot, barrel horizontal so I look cool, or it hanging loosely at my side so I can bring it up and fire in a very cool motion."
"I would suggest barrel up sir." One crewman said. "That gives you a hard streak, the ready to kill look, and also leaves you ready to kill."
"Good point." Swift rose his barrel, ready to fire once they beamed over. "I'm just a little concerned they won't see my face, they need to know who kicked their nikda... Forget it. It's not about me looking cool, it's about the federation looking cool."
"Nice of you to sacrifice your coolness for the federation sir." One of the crewman said jokingly.
"We all have to make sacrifices, one day you may be called upon to sacrifice your cool." Swift said with a smile.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Nonir

"Sir, the Heerani fleet has warped into the freighters sector and are sending out many scout ships. If we keep going at our current rate of speed then we will not avoid the enemy and we will lead them straight to Avalon. My recommendation,Sir, is to lay low for a little bit and then wait and see what they do. We cannot risk Avalon."

*...He looks down at his consul to keep an eye on the enemy fleets movements...*
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Uss Iroquois

Tara Lollock

OFF: Portable emitters are a piece of 29th century technology obtained my Voyager.

For the record Mr. Swift, i am half Klingon. I thought the forhead gave it away. **She laughs**
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Nonir

"Well..."

*...Rob said as he maneuvered the small sleek craft avoiding enemy fire...*

"...If you were as nearly awesome as I am you'd be lieutenant already."

*...Rob turned back with a friendly smirk...*
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Uss Iroquois

Tara Lollock

Alright everyone, lets here the damage report Commander?

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

You heard them. Land at will Lieutenant.

After we dock secure stations and join me in the conference room on Avalon for debriefing then, Celtic Corner for a barrel of blood wine on me.

Patch me through to the Lothlorian.

"Aye Ma'am"

=/\=Captain, i just wanted to extend an invitation to your senior staff. I'm getting a barrel of blood wine to celebrate our victory. Join us in the Celtic Corner after the debriefing, if you're interested. Lollock Out=/\=

"Die well!"

Weasly Cook

<In Sickbay>
Cook had been about to answer Valen when the call came and then a Security officer, most likley the chief of Security entered the Medical bay.

He heard Valen's comment and he took the rifle out of his hands. "I'll take that, someone would need to protect the Captain wouldn't you say?" He gave a quick jerk of his head in the direction of Captain Smith, who was hiding underneath the bio bed at the aprouching Swift.

He put the phaser on his belt and slinged it so it was hanging by it's strap around his shoulder. "Never thought I would be consricpted into using a phaser... but a first time for everything." He was smiling and laughing, meaning that he was joking about the situation.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

OFF: Is the word "cool" still going to be used in the 2380s? Philosophical questions plague our world  lolol  http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>

"Die well!"

Halcyon

"Now that's an idea. Doesn't the EMH have a portable emitter we could borrow?"
Halcyon
Artificial Intelligence, U.S.S. Iroquois

Tara Lollock

Aye Captain, taking weapons offline. =/\=Ensign Swift to the bridge=/\=

**A young eager ensign enters the bridge and Lollock motions him over so they can talk in private** "Yes Ma'am"

Ensign your performed admirably on this mission. You lead the away team to honor. I feel that you have a good future and i may rely on you for more vital missions; now that you've proven yourself to me.

"Die well!"

Tom Titan

=/\= Uss Iroquois =/\=

"Come around and to my port side, I'm going to be boarding you soon and giving you some assistance. Your ship looks pretty much beat. After we complete basic repairs we will head on home. But to be safe meet us in the nebula. Titan, out."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook only sighed as he side stepped and avoided being collided into by Dr. Starchaser. He was however glad to know that other people had survived in other areas of the ship.

He looked down and closed his eyes, he saw the predicament that he was in and bent over to try and untangle the medical officer, "I am can see that you have not changed much since Frontier's troubles, but please act a little more professonally, we have marines aboard and  you might cause more problems with Navy jokes being spread around." He could only imagine what some of the jokes could be, but he was also worried about the Commander's reaction, a Klingon was someone that he personally didn't want to scare or upset at all.

Captain Smith, the cat around his neck didn't stir at all, but did let out a small snore that could be heard most likely by a few people.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Apodae Swift

((OOC: I made a post a couple of days ago that seems to have not gotten through.))

"Last one under the table is the son of a toothless targ." Swift said with a small smile. A targ was a Klingon predatory animal, and a toothless one would be a defenseless beast. He was mixing a human saying with some Klingon terms and hoped it had gone down well. "But let's not go Klingon crazy. I love the culture but, no offense, I can't stand Gagh." He added honestly.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Valen StarChaser

<Over the boxes that after a few minutes started to thin out to only just a couple the Medical bay looked quite small yet good for this type of ship>

"Oh yes, of course, Travis.  I will do that, theres room now for some actual physicals to be done."

<Turning to Cook>

"Teeehehe, yes, I preffer to be caught prepared then caught unprepared and someone dies because we couldnt stop the bleeding.  This box here <Kicks the box in question> has the old surgeon tools incase we cant use a subdermal generator or any of these fancy tools because they got broken or lost.  So sometimes old style surgery is the best surgery."

"As for your science station, hmmmm.  I think this over here can be used quite nicely for what you need for it, tho you wont have much space because of the biobed and all, but its better then nothing I suppose."

<He left from Cook and went to start setting up the Biobed and getting the Sickbay ready for wounded and such, Specifically the dreaded Physicals>