• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Counsellor's Office

Started by Mike Nickerson, October 07, 2003, 07:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millard Young

Millard walks into the Counsellors office

"I hope the counsellor arrives quickly, I dddoon't wwannt to stay hhhere long. Why would admiral Montrell think that I need such a guidance?"

Millard takes a seat and awaits the arrival of Counsellor Logens

Millard Young

"Well...I do feel uncomfortable. Not in the way that I can not work with them, but it's just that I sometimes can't explain my self and begin to speak to fast...this usually happens when I am in difficult situations, or atleast new onesss"

Millard Young

*Runs in the office and runs towards the desk of Counsellor Logens*

"Sir...Sir, I cccouldn't have a worser day. I trrried to talk to someone, but he laughed at me! I will not participate in these silly tests, aaagain.!"

john logens

OFF: Im sorry if I made you angry but Im new at this and im not complatily sure what to do so ill try harder.
Did you fall because of what i did or becuase of something else.

*Logens catchs millard and helps him to the floor.*

"Mr.Young are you ok."

"Logens to sickbay I need help in my office"

Vonter Nek Gente

Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Millard Young

"Oh no doctor, I would like to wait with that. I am not ready for a next session right now..."

Millard tries to sit on the biobed, but he couldn't master his balance already. Millard fell down and smacked onto the ground, he tried to get up quickly and hoped the doctor hadn't seen this, or else he would be unfit for duties

Vorak

OFF: the person who plays the role of John Logens has informed me that due to computer problems, he may be absent for several months. He apologizes for this and wishes to keep his characters on hold until he can return.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Chris Chellick

*Major Chellick enters the room*

Greetings Mr. Holden, I don't need a counsellor but I would like to know how this place has been run the last few months.

Perhaps a small status report from the person in charge?

OFF: If you are willing to post one please do so in the ops forum under status report for Major Chellick.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Chris.jpg" border="0">

Mike Nickerson

Nickerson shows Mr. Logens his new office.

"Here is where you will do most of your counselling sessions. have fun.."

Fleet Captain Michael Nickerson
Chief Medical Officer,
Avalon Station
"Far be it for me to turn up the chance to be a hero..."

john logens

*Logens runs into his office and greats Mr.Young.*

"Im sorry im late Mr.Young, I was busy.The Admiral said I should talk to you. lease have a seat."

*Logens takes a seat behind his desk*

"Now Mr.Young, can you tell me why the Admiral may have sent you to me."

john logens

*Logens takes a breath*

"Tell me Mr.Young, do you feel uncomfortable now,her in my office."

Millard Young

"Yes Sir, I'll trrry"

Millard steps up and walks out the office

"Thanks sir, for ttthe hhelp"

Millard heads down Celtic Corner

Millard Young

"Your sending me away???"

Millard looks at councellor Logens and tries to understand what was just said

"Mr Logens, I need help...I...I..."

Millard faints and falls down
------------
OFF: You will not get rid of me that easily :P

john logens

*After the doctor helps millard to sickbay,,,,logens exits his office and heads in the other direction.*

Vonter Nek Gente

*Hears the Thud*
"I told you to sit back and rest, what you need is some sleep, a little rest and relaxation. i would say 2 days should do, unless you think otherwise?"
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon