• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Counsellor's Office

Started by Mike Nickerson, October 07, 2003, 07:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millard Young

"Oh yes, going as it should be http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>. I hope to make it to Captain, one day. I want to command my own starship, so I need to get this little problem fixed."

Millard stops and steps from the bed

"I have this problem, and I have no clue whatsoever on how to cure it!"

Millards stops for a while and then continues again

"When I enter a strange environment or when my situation isn't what I am used to, I begin to stutter."

*Sigh*

"Isn't there something that can be done to cure it!"

john logens

ok I know im always coming and going but im back now if anyone needs a counselour.

(Edited by john logens at 8:20 pm on June 10, 2004)

john logens

Thank you very much.I think i can find my own way around now.

Millard Young

Turns to the counsellor

"Well Counsellor, I don't know the exact reason for why I was send here. Though, I have some problems to adjust here everything else is going fine."

Millard stopt for a second

"It's not ttthhat Admiral Mmmontrell want's an evaluation over me...dddoes hhee?"

john logens

*Logens follows Young.*

"Mr Young, if you ask me as your counsellour.I think that you saying to me that you feel uncomfortable...here is the first step in dealing with your.............problem, for want of a better word. Now I want you do some thing for me,go to the celtic corner and try to talk to some one. Get to know other people and if you find yourself getting uncomfortable I want you to come to me a try to explane why."

john logens

OFF:you didnt post for 3 days so im just going to end this.

*Counselor Logens takes young and guides him to the door.*

"I know this must be hard for you and I understand but im a counselour and I can only help you with your problems if you tell me them.Why dont you go to your quarters and think about what you may have done wrong, if you need my help again you can  just call"

john logens

"Thank you doctor"

*logens helps the doctor to get Mr.Young to sickbay.*

OFF:Im not sure how this works so will I just go to sickbay after you make a post there.

Vonter Nek Gente

OFF:We will just continue it here

"Well i would say there is no physical damage to Millard so he should be a awake and up and about in no time. you can wait for him to wake if you want but if you have things to do you can just check on him later."

Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Millard Young

Suddenly Millard begins to awaken. He grabs to his forehead, he has this enormous headache but he tries to see where he is.

"Where the #### am I...last time I can remember I was outside Mr Logens office.."

Millard Young

"No doctor, 2 days is fine with me."

Millard climbed back onto the biobed and sat down

"So Doc, how has life been. I have never visited sickbay before, allthough I have already been on this station for six months now"

Hermes

*Suddenly, all lights go out on the entire station... Every single room, corridor and hall goes completely dark... And all access to the light controls are disabled for all officers aboard the station, even Flag Admiral Vorak.*
"Dark your days be. The light good Hermes can bring you. Ask good Hermes for the light, don't forget to say please."
Hardware Extended Remote Multi-functional Embedded System
Information is useful to manage tasks. Please, clarify your demands.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hermes.gif" border="0">

john logens

Councellour logens office open for business.

john logens

"Mr.young if and Im saying if the Admiral has asked for a report on you,you should know that its perfictly normal for him to do so.If you dont mind me saying I feel that you have little cofidence in yourself,,You said your having problems fitting in on the station,do you feel uncomfortable around other officers."

Millard Young

"Well, I think I am...but only a tiny bit. It's just that I think that I am, no...not that. I think, that there was...no"

Millard stands up and walks through the room, it seems like he is thinking about a problem, but is he?

john logens

"Slow down Mr.Millard, have a seat and tell me what happened and I mean everything, word for word"