• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Counsellor's Office

Started by Mike Nickerson, October 07, 2003, 07:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonter Nek Gente

*runs in*
"Gee, that was a short trip, your office is right next to mine. Well anyway whats the problem?
*looks at Millard and walks over*
" oh, well just by looking at him i would say he is just under alot of stress and needs some rest, just incase i think we should take him to sickbay though, Counselor i think you should come with me incase he wakes up, i think you and he need to continue whatever you were talking about"

(Edited by Vonter Nek Gente at 11:42 am on Nov. 13, 2003)

Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

john logens

"Very well doctor, I sould be near sickbay all day so when Mr.young comes around purhaps we could call me over the comm."

Vonter Nek Gente

*Walks over to Millard*
"Your in sickbay, you fainted while in John's office. Your headache should go away in a couple of minutes, just sit back and rest. Do ou want me to call for Mr Logens?"
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Vonter Nek Gente

"Lifes been sweet, sickbay is going along fine and well you should be happy you havent needed no come here. im now a Major and have been CMO for ages. what about you? life treating you fine?

john logens

OFF' I am sorry for being away for so long but I am no back and open for business.

niamh kelly

*Niamh entered her new office, put her bag on her desk and took a look around. She sat down and activated her moniter, it displayed her new orders.*

*She would wait a while for any possible clients before going to take a look around the station.*