• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Counselor

Started by Thomas Riker, April 29, 2002, 07:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strider

I request permission to depart Avalon in my personal shuttle for a nearby planet for a Vulcan Ritual.
See each crisis as an opportunity. Never believe you have learned all you need to know. And whenever possible, find a way to turn an adversary into an ally. - Admiral/Ambassador Spock
-----Ambassador Strider; Retired Starfleet Admiral-----
I.D.I.C. - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Thomas Riker

Hello Cadet.

Interesting. The lives/intellect of 8 men sounds quite like a Trill. Telepathy could either be a Betaziod or Vulcan mentality. I have never encountered any of the others.

Micheal J miles

Because i have powers nearly all admirals think of my a securty risk.
why in gods name i joint starfleet.
i think i will take a shuttle and go in to borg space.
mabye they need to my.

good day sir.

he walked out

Micheal Jim Miles
A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thomas Riker

*walks into the office*
Hello Captain. I have been informed you need me. What is the trouble?

Thomas Riker

Permission granted Ambassador. Good luck.

Micheal J miles

these powers where made for peace not for war.
some people think that i want to use them for evil.
i can even look to a planets core with out using techology
Micheal Jim Miles
A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thomas Riker

1.) I did not "attack" what I did not know as you put it.
2.) I do not appriciate having someone swaer at me ESPECIALLY a Cadet
3.) I think nothing of the kind. Your powers might be fine now, but could possibly mutate in the future.

Strider

=^=Ambassador Strider to Riker

Do you read me Commodore?

See each crisis as an opportunity. Never believe you have learned all you need to know. And whenever possible, find a way to turn an adversary into an ally. - Admiral/Ambassador Spock
-----Ambassador Strider; Retired Starfleet Admiral-----
I.D.I.C. - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Micheal J miles

looking for me doc.
Micheal J miles your patient.

Because of a melt with a alien i have now super powers and the people in this fleet are scared of my.

Micheal Jim Miles

Micheal J miles

dangerous?
How the #### can these powers be dangerous.
you atack what you dont understand.
you think that i'm a kind of borg or bloody Q.
Micheal Jim Miles

Thomas Riker

Yes Ambassador, I read.

Micheal J miles

and there is a list of my powers.

1: telepathy
2: electromagnetic powers
3: Subspace temporal mind powers
4: Special Sensor eyes
5: Multi languish capability
6:  intellect memories knowledge of 8 men that lived together a life time of 872 years.

Micheal Jim Miles

Thomas Riker

I think the best course of action might possibly be to get a Vulcan to teach the the fundamentals of meditation to help you control these potentially dangerous powers.

Ktaf

K'taf walks in, unusually depressed especialy for a klingon. "Hello counselor. I am in need of some assistance, could you possible help me?"
If its stupid but it works, it isnt stupid! Murphy's first law of combat.