• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The SIV Dragon is looking for new medical staff

Started by Jessica MacIlrieth, September 28, 2002, 06:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica MacIlrieth

Hello I am captain MacIlreith of the SIV Dragon my ship is brand new and needs all new staff inc medical staff if you wish to join my crew please report to me on the SIV Dragon thank you. We are still looking for a chief doc.

Vorak

Greetings Ms. Jessica MacIlrieth,

I must say I am quite confused by this situation.
I have no records of you signing up to our Fleet, nor of me assigning you as captain to any ship or any position.
However, welcome to Expansion.

Yet, may I point out that the SIV Dragon is NOT under your command, and that the crew is already full, so we are not looking for crewmembers for the SIV Dragon, only for the USS Skytoucher, USS Evolution, USS Lancelot and USS Rivendell.
Nor can you start at the rank of captain, yet you can earn it after by your eagerness as I see now.

May I suggest the following?
Report in for duty at the Starfleet Admiral's Office forum, and let us know which departments you prefer to work at. We will assign you a rank and post on a ship.

Live long and prosper.

Admiral Vorak
Fleet Admiral Expansion

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet