• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Check-up

Started by Hedford, December 21, 2002, 03:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hedford

*is still holding a phaser*
Oh Nocturnus...now you have shown yourselve...hehehe

*He fires the phaser at the admiral*
This is for leaving me behind down here WHAHAHAH *evil grin*

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

William Hotchkiss

*Hotchkiss and Alissa came in*

Doctor .... you are here?

Boris Plechanow

umm ... perhaps he was detained ore something like that.
Lt. Cmdr. Boris Plechanow
Tactical/Security Chief, U.S.S. Rivendell
Keep it locked, keep it hardcore. Roots 'n' phuture. Peace.

Nocturnus

*slinks in unnoticed and smirks at Julian*

Poor little human http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Julian

well TOOO BADDD because THIS VIRUS isn't EARTH BASED!!!!!!!!!!! I bET you probably HAVE IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! i suggesSST that you should be EXAMInded tooo OK?http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Vorak

OFF: Admiral Vorak is infected too. However, his strong Vulcan physiology causes the virus to affect him much slower than others, and he will start getting the first signs of the infection in the middle of his away mission near the borders of the Dark Passage, but will return to Avalon in a bad state too soon thereafter.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Julian

WHERE do you think YOUR GOING!!!!
*grabs Montrell and chucks him back inside the room*
Computer Lock medical bay door. lock them with my security codes!!
Computer: acknowledged!
now noones leaving!!!

(Edited by Julian at 5:09 am on Dec. 27, 2002)

EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Nocturnus

ooo lookie what I have here Julian.

*twirls a gun type thing on his finger*

*snickers* and points it at Boris*

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Nocturnus

urm Medical to security. We have a situation down here.. it seems Admiral Julian has gone nuts.

Oh wait duh *smacks forheard* I'm the Security CO.

*sits back down in the corner*

Off:Bowis now would be a goooood time to come visit.

Nocturnus

Where is the doctor btw. I want my jellybean.

*hunts through the cupboards for the jar of jellybeans.

Oi Julian.. help me find those jellybeans.

Julian

*runs up and spear tackles Admiral Montrell*
Yeah a GOOODD CHAAPPP!!!! TOOO BAD he always ORDERS me to do EVERYTHING!!! Report this and report that!!! well MONTRELLL!!!!! can't you see i am in sickbay atm?http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>?

Nocturnus

Computer. Access subroutines of EMH.

Access Modifications subroutines.

Computer Present image of a Locutus and Flag Admiral Vorak.

Computer modify subroutines of EMH to reflect personality and profile characteristics of Locutus and Flag Vorak.

*the emh disappears and reappears looking like a borg with Voraks Head*.  Computer modify the EMH with chicken legs. *The image changes again*.  Computer modify the speech routines to say nothing but "Please State the nature of the medical thingie."

*grins* NOW THATS AN EMH

*nods* http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Vorak

"Nocturnus you're no fun! Julian was supposed to guess who of us was the real Vorak!"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

"You say you are a doctor, and you say you are not a doctor... that is a contradiction... most illogical... calls for... DESPERATE MEASURES again!  Computer, beam Mr. Boris up and down to a random place on the station every 30 seconds!"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Vorak looks closer at Nocturnus' holographic appearance of himself, not realizing that Nocturnus looks like himself.

"Most illogical... you suddenly look quite boring. Perhaps it would be more suitable for you to be... knocked out for 22 years."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet