• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Started by Micheal J miles, April 28, 2002, 12:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonter Nek Gente

"ummmm"
looks at him with a puzzeled face
"well i think you should stay for observation, if there is anything else i can do just ask, please lie on that bed over there"
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Vonter Nek Gente

well im no Psychologist and that is what who you should see about your control problem. i can help a little but no much. I need to talk to Admiral Vorak about getting a Psychologist because one is needed, preety much until we get one hold on and keep on trying to control yourself ok, you can sit in this bed and i can can do some test's to check if there is anything i can do about it and thats all sorry.
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Micheal J miles

ok sir.
the music stopt.

o doctor i would let a engineer look over your main monitor its damaged.
in about 5.3 days the will go off-line

Micheal Jim Miles
A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Micheal J miles

i was ordered to come there!
Micheal Jim Miles
A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Micheal J miles

he looked to a monitor that was damaged and off-line
this eyes turned red again.
a blast of electromagnetic powers fired on the monitor and the monitor was on-line  again
Micheal Jim Miles

Micheal J miles

Thank you doctor.
butt these powers are a gift and i think they will make me a better men.
Micheal Jim Miles

Vonter Nek Gente

*Computer start full body scan*
"Everything looks fine, you seen to be healthy, come back in a day or to just to be safe ok"

Vonter Nek Gente

By who?http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'> also what seens  to be the problem

Vonter Nek Gente

Jumps back
" hmmmm,"
shows Micheal to his bed
"who ordered you here? i think i may need to speak to them"

Micheal J miles

of course doctor go ahead.
on that moment micheal begun to look to a panel.
with this mind he begun to acces all the files and opent this music database.

the computer begun to play Crimson Tide - Navy Hymn

Micheal Jim Miles

Micheal J miles

i joint with a alien.
he transfered this powers to my and these are the powers he gave my.
the powers are strong butt i dont want them removed because i will die.
my body is changed because of the alien.
if you remove a part of it you will kill my

1: telepathy
2: electromagnetic powers
3: Subspace temporal mind powers
4: Special Sensor eyes
5: Multi languish capability
6:  intellect memories knowledge of 8 men that lived together a life time of 872 years.

Micheal Jim Miles

Micheal J miles

my new powers are not easy to control doctor.
he looked to this bed and said.

this bed is new.
this bed is made of nearly 90,000 micro moleculs.

Micheal Jim Miles

Vonter Nek Gente

No problem, its my job, but i would still like to run a body scan if i may

Vonter Nek Gente

ok thanks http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>