• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

im frustrated can i get help

Started by tomak1, January 04, 2003, 09:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomak1

I'm using aol.
I tried already to log in.
It says things like unrestired user, incorrect password,
I taught maybe i forgot my password
so i clicked were it says forgotten password and it says
something like no user registered.
sometimes the user will appear at the top of the page
were it says Welcome. Something like welcome Cyok.
but at the bottom were it says the users that are currently online it still says quest.
I can only log in with tomak1
Maybe i can just use this charater and put the other ones in the diaglog.
For my browser thing i found out that i needed service pack one.
thanks that problem is going to be fixed.
but the charater thing is still making me go crazy
i've been on all morning trying to fix it.

Ryan Caldarian

Where did you get thse ID cards from. I want 1
I am the Rock

Ryan Caldarian

Full name: Ryan Peter Caldarain
Fleet: FSS
Job: Third in command of the FSS
Picture: I'll email to you.

(Edited by Ryan Caldarian at 5:26 pm on Jan. 9, 2003)

I am the Rock

tomak1

I have been having some problems. I made the character Cyok, then i got two of my friends involved they  use the same comp. When i created tomak everything was cool, then i made mugla i couldn't log in tomak or mugla, so i made tomak1, now today my friend came over and logged in, when he logged out and i tried to log back in i couldn't, the error message kept popping up.
The other problem is that i don't have the right sofware to go to the other message boards on my left side of the screen only a loggo appears.
i hope some one can help me with this issues.
thanks.

hey tomak i think we did it.
lets not do anything that will mess this up.
ok.

Vorak

No problem Cyok.

Calderian: are you fully assigned to the FSS or another division yet and received rank and position?

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Ok what I need of you is:

- Full character name
- Rank
- Fleet (in your case, FSS)
- Job
- a picture that represents your character (must be Star Trek believable of course)

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

mahGNUs

First off, you browser [NEEDS] to support java and flash to make the navigationbars on your left work.

About not being able to log in with diffrent characters.

If your using Internet Explorer:
-Goto 'Tools' > 'Internet Options' > Clear History and Remove all offline content.

Goto the tab 'Content' > 'Auto complete' and then choose 'Clear Form' and 'Clear password' then disable 'Auto complete' for everything there.

Should solve your problems.

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief
Starphoenix Planetary Base - Dantor

Vorak

Cyok, if you still have problems to log in with a certain character that it says "unregistered user" or something, please email me at masterphoenix@skynet.be and tell me which username and password you used to log in that's not working, and I will make a double check.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Ryan Caldarian

Yep. Third in cmmand of the FSS and full major.
I am the Rock

Vorak

You can also try this:

When you want to log in with a different character,

1. Click "log out" on top of the board. You may have to do this two or three times, until it actually says "Guest" instead of your username
2. Then you click "login" on top of the board.
3. Type your username correctly (including possible caps and such) and your password.  If your password is already filled in with ******* (sometimes that is the case), retype it anyway.

If you still get an error, please tell me exactly what the error is so I can try to find out what is wrong.

And yes, your browser must be java-enabled, and have cookies enabled preferably too.
Can you tell me what browser (and which version) you have?

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

ok thank you vorak if i have anymore problems i'll post again.

Well i fixed the character log in. But i'm still having problems with java. I installed service pack one for xp. I upgraded aol 7 to 8. I downloaded java applet after java applet and still no luck. When ever i'm able to reset everything and come back to expansion the java applet says downloading and it stays there for a while and nothing happens.
Can you help me out with this Vorak.