• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Stupid Question

Started by Bartholomew Rheinhardt, July 20, 2005, 12:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

I havn't heard that since i origionally joined in '03!! http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Bartholomew Rheinhardt

Thanks. Is Event Horizon JC?  The typing style is about the same.
Cadet Bartholomew "Bart" Rheinhardt at your service.

lucasbailey

Not sure...he just kind of faded away from what i saw...
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

Stephen Patterson

Oh, and I might have cracked a few pro-Expansionfleet jokes
Ready and waiting.

Stephen Patterson

Ready and waiting.

Bartholomew Rheinhardt

You make a good point. Oh, and I can spell his name, it's that other guy you have to worry about.  I wish you good fortune in relation to your marraige.

Bartholomew Rheinhardt

What happened to the Corporation? I've been gone for a *very* long time.

lucasbailey

Those conflicts were.....'interesting'.....too bad though, I enjoyed the corporation.....I'm considering, if time/schedule (darn CC classes...) permits it, i can understand ikonboard, and 'slap' something to together, starting a nation/civilization...like the corp/or/DA...a formidable enemy always on the go...other than a story line one like the (Herann?) and the Inzi

Will Karelia

I believe it used to be, but JC wouldn't be caught dead here anymore. All of his characters were either filtered out of the storyline or taken over by Expansion members, and the Corporation has been removed from the story by being destroyed by the Na'jigat, a race of pure mental energy. We basically used them to replace the Metatraxi, since we didn't want to continue using his ideas for fear of angering him further.
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Bartholomew Rheinhardt

Which of his characters were taken over and which were filtered?

Stephen Patterson

Oh, and I believe that was Starfleet StrikeForce (the old RPG they were on, I mean).  The playing group there is almost exclusively Canadian, almost to a man.  I don't know if it always was, but that's the way it is now.  They didn't like me all that much after I mentioned Brendan Man Tuil.  I'm sort of banned now.
Ready and waiting.

Stephen Patterson

I Googled JC's name, and it appears he is a prominent artist.  He has also written two books (one on the application of fruit in art, which supports my belief that he is somewhat insane).
Ready and waiting.

Will Karelia

Wow, you HAVE been gone a long time.

The Corporation was delinked from Expansion in August 2003, due to increasing conflicts between webmasters David Dom and Jean-Claude Pretre (Vorak and Winterspoon). The Corporation's role in Expansion Fleet was filled by a new nation going by the name of the Delta Alliance. A nation similar to the Federation, though based in the Delta Quadrant, the Delta Alliance is a group of nine races who pool their resources to achieve the greater good among them.
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Stephen Patterson

besides my (current) Bartholomew Rheinhardt character, I had one named Sariah Perryman, one named Andrea Ramsey, and one named Yarmulki Tajiki.  Two were in Starphoenix and one was in Avalon (and, apparently, still is, although no one has visited my store in years).  The Corporationfleet.com website is gone, and I can't find the music he used (which was the only reason I went to the site anyway).  I had multiple Corporation characters, who he (Winterspoon) killed when he destroyed his division's HQ in a Metatraxi attack.  It's understandable, considering the fact that Mr. Pretre and myself were literally the only two people who were involved in the Corporation.
Ready and waiting.

lucasbailey

JC= Jean Claude Petre.....was/is(maybe?) head of the corporation, a former ally nation that the DA replaced...