• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Sigma VS Infinity

Started by Vorak, February 09, 2008, 03:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

I have removed the topic concerning the flame wars going on between RPG sites Infinity and Sigma. I hereby issue one warning and one warning only, NOT to use Expansion Fleet as a platform to continue your flame wars again. EF has absolutely NOTHING to do with either RPG's, and even less to do with the war going on between them, which frankly speaking in my opinion has become ridiculous.

Anyone making any attempt to ignore this warning will see his post/topic removed at once, and his username banned permanently. There will be no further warnings from this point.

If the Expansion Fleet Topsites are used as a platform to continue your flame war, then you will see your accounts revoked there as well. Not one but both sites; we take no sides and when we remove something we remove everything that has to do with it. I don't care who is "right" or "wrong" but frankly, both sides are behaving a bit childish and need to grow up and move on.

There is only one way to defeat your "enemy": by forgetting about him. Do not name that well of which you will not drink; so if you don't agree with what your "opponent" does and says, don't talk about it because that's exactly what he wants. Your differences will definitely not be reconciled overnight, so stop slandering and focus on your own RPG instead. Otherwise not one but two RPG's will be destroyed - is that worth it? I think not.

This topic is a closed one, I don't want any replies to it and I don't want the discussion to continue - at least on our site. If any of you want to rp on EF as well, you are welcome, but do NOT try to slander one another in or out-storyline just because you are of "opposite camps" in your own RPG's.

I hope you all learn something from this entire episode and start growing up.

That is all.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet