• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

A humble ensigns views...

Started by Huw, June 17, 2003, 02:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gramaracose Luxor

LOL an apology?  Did I lie?  and why are you posting anyway?  Is your friend incapable of backing his own words up?  "You will", no I won't... remove it if it embaresses you!  Maybe his reply to my messege should have been "Hey!  there are people here you just haven't found us yet"  but as you see it, assuming you are not a child, you know it's out of line, and I doubt you even mentioned it to him.  Your tone, upon reading your post makes me believe that you are on some kind of  power trip brought on by the game.  When i showed disrespect, and I did, it was aparent that it was not directed at any one person but a group of people that have abandoned the site months & months ago and I even comented on how I doubted anyone would even see it.  Hey, I like the site!  just bumed me out when it appeared to be completely abandoned.  Why are you two so defensive?  You know your site is 75% empty and needs to be reworked.  If that causes problems with people that are not regular visitors to these kinds of sites then you should be interested in that fact with the intent to fix it so that it doesn't keep happening.  Instead, you champion a friends words and they aren't even in the right here.  
By the way, deleting this post would be dirty, yes dirty, an abuse of your power, you would be censoring me simply because YOU disagreed with me, not because of any rule violation.  In the event this happens I will email all of the corrosponding posts to every member i can dig an email address up on.  In other words, turning down my volume here may have me putting a megaphone up to ears of those who ARE this site and ARE this game and it's not only one sim/person.

I see you altered my post, negative spamming? I am not allowed to mention another star fleet?  where is the dot com? the dot org?  where am i asking anyone to do anything?  Are you paniced that your site may be dying.  Please restore my post as written!  "Spartan Fleet" even notice i comented on how chaotic it is... that is spamming? lol their chaos brought me here,  You are benefiting from their advertising.  I do not believe it's disrespectful to call it a chaotic mess either, it is.  Didn't say that about this site, because it's not... just appears empty and need to be "pruned".

Lets discuss what you had to say...

"Simply bashing another's work with out proving you can do better..."

Where do I simply "bash" another's work?  Lets see if we can find it.  Ok, "areas that should have been deleted 10 months ago"  bashing? NOT! Service the site.  Hello?  Do  you think that if I or anyone could do better it gives them the right to bash someone elses work? Kind of looks to me like you are going off in another direction here because you have the low ground if we stay on topic.  In otherwords you are avoiding what was truely said.
what was next...? oh the whole "you can leave" thing... go read what you wrote.  Why did you write it? with what intent?  Do you think I don't know how to close Explorer?   It makes me wonder if it's the same person posting with two names (both admarials lol).  
Next: R-E-S-P-E-C-T (find out what it means to me)  http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Where do I disrespect any individual on this site?  If one of the members got a stern reply it's because it was in order.  Are you able to put friendships aside in order to make a proper judgement call?  Seems to me that about the same level of respect has come from both parties, but pick and choose or Play favorites if you must. (yes implying that you are/have been)
Oh and the "more than deserve" part... nobody gets extra respect as a person because they play a rpg. lol  Nor you for being an admaral (x2) in the game.  I do not expect an ensign to get less real life personal respect than an admaral, or someone simply because they post on boards.  Everyone here gets the same respect as anyone I encounter outside this site.  Thus far people are fine with the general level of respect I show to them.  In the future, when accusing me of a fault, please have supporting evedence of the offence.

The last part is pure game induced EGO!  Need i say more?  Maybe we should go back to the whole respect thing for this one.  Please don't talk to me like your 8 year old child, you have them for that http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>

and finally the final warning part.

sorry the only warning I saw was getting cencored for not giving into your "apologize to my friend" blackmail.

NOW CAN WE PLAY THE DANG GAME?!!!

Gramaracose Luxor