• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Skytoucher Ms. 7: The Final Attack of the Loxians

Started by Vorak, November 14, 2004, 11:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rasmain

*Rasmain was the first one who left the Conference Room followed by the rest of the senior staff*

"Mr Nofftz, please open a channel to Station Avalon and ask their permission to undock"

*Rasmain then turns to T'Pol*

"Miss T'Pol, please scan the Expansion Nebula and check the database so we know what we are dealing with in that huge cloud"

*Rasmain sits down in his chair and sees everyone taking his station. He never thought he would be commanding a ship into battle on his first "actual" command. He was well prepared by Captain Skon, but now he had all the responsibilities. Would he be up for it?*

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Rasmain.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

*Balkazar takes a few minutes to make the minor modifications to the phaser banks*

*looks at rasmain*

Weapons are fully charged.......Sheilds look good.....Security standing bye.......Thats it from tactical........*enters his security code to get access to the status of the rest of the ship*.........

Commander........It seems we may need more Torpedoes........Ill have Lucas make sure that we are fully armed in that respect.......

Engineering says their 95% done down there........And the status of the rest of the ship signals green and redy to go.........

*Balkazar to Lucas*.............I need you to get down to the armory and make sure we are accounted witht eh full supply of torpedoes..........Make sure all weapon lockers are full as well............

*Balkazar out*

*Starts to think of an idea formulated in his head about an eleite security force*............*Balkazar then comes back to reality*

*works at his station in hopes that Rasmain didnt see him day dreaming in the middle of getting ready for action*

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Nelvok

OCC: doo daa dee doo daa dee dee doo...just waiting over here until some actually notices im out cold...lol...;)
Nelvok
Helm Officer
USS Skytoucher

Kowan

*Kowan begins pushing buttons again.*
"Starting override sequence 1... sequence 2... sequence 3... Initiated, all systems begin overriding now, it will take some minutes to override all of them."
*He pushes some more buttons, and a few minutes later he looks up again.*
"95% of the Loxian flagship systems are now in our control. I can input any commands you wish for their course and weapons."

Taurik

(OFF: You can't change the codes, you no longer have control of the computer. But don't worry, you are getting help right now.)

A strange screeching sound comes over the comm line, and the Operations panel shows a new file in the computer labelled "Orpheus-0001"

Captain Taurik
Commanding Officer
U.S.S. Rivendell - NCC-84540-B

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/starfleetcross.gif" border="0">http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/redcrest.gif" border="0">
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Member of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste

Aron

Lt. Commander, do you have any orders for me?
And are you sure we can trust this Orpheus...

(Edited by Aron at 12:46 pm on Nov. 24, 2004)

http://images.snapfish.com/3424472323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2338%3D%3B44%3D543%3DXROQDF%3E23236969%3A%3B476ot1lsi" border="0">

Jesse Nofftz

Sir,I must stress the fact that we are under attack. If we do not return fire we will certainly be destroyed.

OFF:With Captain Skon not available,Who is serving as Acting XO?

Lt. Jesse Nofftz
Assistant Cheif of Security
USS. Evolution

Vorak

OFF: We are currently waiting for some other events to take place first, before the Loxians will arrive. It should not take very long any more, please check back often in this topic.

On another note, captain Skon has informed me that due to personal circumstances, he will not be able to post. He isn't sure if this is a temporary or permanent situation.
Therefore, the ship is currently without a captain (temporary or permanent). Therefore, would it be possible for Rasmain to take over command of the Skytoucher during this mission? If Rasmain prefers to remain XO, we can arrange that he is "acting captain" of the ship while remaining with the rank of commander, until either Skon returns or another captain is assigned. Please let me know.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Jesse Nofftz

Commander Rasmain,I agree with Commander Balkazar. We need to open fire. If we don't our shields will drop and we will be sitting ducks. (The bridge shakes and Nofftz console explodes,he flys out of his chair.) I'm fine Commander.
Lt. Jesse Nofftz
USS. Evolution

Jesse Nofftz

Balkazar what the #### are you doing?
We just fired a volley of torpedos at the venture. I can't think why we would.....He pauses..........The device. Mr. Balkazar,get that thing off this ship now! Destroy it!

OFF:Rasmain,If you wish to have Balkazar stand down you have the right. I was just reacting as I would of if this were really happening.

Lt. Jesse Nofftz
USS. Evolution

Balkazar

*under pressure from teh battle Balkazar does as he orders and lays down cover fire for the Rivendell.........On teh veiw screen aboard the skytoucher The bridge crew sees several Salvos of Torpedoes full spread hurling themselves towards the battle group..........On contact the salvos does there expected damage..........Then phaser fire is seen on the screen Firing at all of the smaller ships within range........*

Sir Salvos disabled 3..........another ship is going critical on there engines from the torpedoes and 2 others destroyed..............*does a few more things at tactical and reports that 6 of teh smaller vessels were either destroyed or disabled.....*

*sparks fly from the stations behind tactical and Balkazar receives lvl 1 plasma burns on his arm*............

Dont worry about me im good........

Jesse Nofftz

Sir,That screeching noise is the sound of our ship. The Loxians have done something. I don't think this device was meant for the Skyotucher computers.
Lt. Jesse Nofftz
USS. Evolution

Balkazar

*Balkazar arms himself with a phaser and gets back to tactical to keep up with his duty and firing weapons.....*

*thinks to himself....If we are going die mind as well go out fighting to the last*

*a few minutes later on sensors they pick up the newyork B heading there way and since sheilds were down The bridge and engineering came alive as Some heavily armed and armored MACO squads appeared along with engineering teams down in engineering appeared and started there work*

*the maco started to do transports to engineering of the skytoucher and all over the ship to help the security guards with repelling the boarders.....*

*A mild aged man came up to rasmain*

Aron:  We are here to help you with the defense of the skytoucher....my MACOs have been spread out all across the ship to help repel the baording parties and engineering has some more back up down there......We should have your shields up soon and impulse back on.....

Rasmain:  Thank you Aron.....Could you please assist in defending the bridge as well ?

Aron: of course captian

*the MACOs that were with Aaron started to spread out and take up defensive positions all across the bridge and the decks below the bridge to ensure the bridges safety*

OOC**Ill tell the REAL! aaron to post.....

Loxians

*The Loxian Prime Commander stands at the bridge, looking on the viewscreen at how the battle is progressing. Ships are firing and being fired upon all around his flagship, but it is clear that the Starfleet ships are suffering most damage. They are hopelessly outnumbered. The Prime Commander turns to his second-in-command.*
"Behold this battle. This is why we, the Loxian Government, are great, and people like Starfleet or the Loxian Exiles, are weak."
*At that moment, another officer informs the Prime Commander of an incoming hail from Avalon Station, stating that they want to know why the Loxians attack them, and that they prefer to talk instead of fight. The Prime Commander laughs.*
"Weaklings, that's what they are! Trying to get away with excuses of not knowing why we are attacking them. Open a channel to Avalon Station!"
*The other officer pushes some buttons.*
"Channel open, sir."
"Avalon Station, this is the Prime Commander of the Loxian Government fleet. We did not come all the way here with our fleet, spending our energy resources to fuel our ships and feed our men, just to talk to you! You know why we are here. You have captured some of our men, and we will not accept such an insult. For this insult, you will pay and suffer dearly. There is nothing to be talked about, except perhaps about how we will utterly wipe out your entire existance in the Delta Quadrant! Prepare to be destroyed!"
*Then he cuts the transmission. At that moment, the officer points his attention to the viewscreen, displaying the appearance of the U.S.S. Skytoucher.*
"Sensor readings match perfectly, sir! It is the ship that sent us the information from our spying device."
*The Prime Commander smiles.*
"Good, very good. They will be in for a surprise, when they find out how advanced our technology really is! Do you have the access codes of the Skytoucher?"
*The officer checks his panel.*
"I have them all right here, sir. All access codes of the ship as provided by the device. We can take full control over their ship at any time."
"Good. DO IT!"
*At that moment, the Skytoucher suddenly stops firing at Loxian ships, but remains hanging in space... The crew aboard the ship discovers that they are being locked out of all computer panels, no longer able to control any system of the ship.*
"Control of the ship has been tranferred to our ship, sir."
"Good. Now transmit orders to the ship's main computer, to come about and attack their own Starfleet ships instead! And set a self-destruct countdown for 10 minutes!"
*The officer puts the commands into his computer panel.*
"Aye sir, the ship is responding!"
*The Prime Commander turns back to the viewscreen, and sees how the Skytoucher opens fire on the U.S.S. Venture and U.S.S. Rivendell. Aboard the Skytoucher, the crew is entirely obvlious of what just happened, and hear a 10 minutes countdown of the ship's self-destruct sequence...*

Comm One

*At that moment, two people suddenly materialize in sickbay. The few guards that remain there, immediately draw their phasers to keep the possible invaders under shot. However, they are surprised to see a Loxian accompanied by the Droid named Comm One. The Droid immediately lifts up a hand to the guards.*
"No not shoot us. We are here under immediate orders of admiral Vorak himself. We need access to the Loxian device that was stored here. It will enable us to regain access of this ship, as well as access of the Loxian flagship."
*The guards doubt for a moment, and then nod as they lead the way to the Loxian device.*
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6403/commone4yz.jpg" border="0">
Grade 5 Director  Comm One
Delta Alliance Officer
CO of the ASC Revox
http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/alliance-general.gif" border="0">http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/alliance-contact.gif" border="0">