• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Skytoucher - Close encounter?

Started by , September 12, 2002, 01:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olgar

*Yes, it was a fact. An incredible, unbelievable fact, but it was. Athena had discovered five tracks. As expected, the track of the Comet, invisible among the other tracks. But the other ones were more interesting than desired. Not only that the Whallalah was really here, but there were three others Ships.*
"You can identify them, Olgar?" Man Tuil asked.
"Of course! Here you have the particular ionic tracks of the Hogun and there.....wait...... Armn'tcha! It can be, Athena is mistaking." Olgar replied
"Athena is never mistaking." Lynn declared. "You can enter bad commands and distrub the Computer, but only for one moment. Athena knows when you have done baaaaad, you get it?
*Olgar remains silence, but he does not like that very much.
Harry coughs to attract everyone's attention. And yes he succeeds.*
"I don't know if you have noticed, pals, but there is an other Ship there...."
"I know that, I'm not blind." the klingon science officer sarcastically explained.
"Calm down, Olgar, please." Man Tuil pointed. "You can identify it?"
"Hummmmm *sulking, Olgar was comparing in the datas....* Not a CorpShip, if you want to know. And certainly an other Ship of StarFleet."
"Ok-kayyyyyy." *Man Tuil was thinking at full speed ahead. He got suddendly a complusion.*
"Guys and girls, we were wondering where we could find this Base that Admiral Vorak told us about, I think this Base is not so far from us, now."
"What, in this sector?" *Olgar could not believe his ears.* "Do you understand what that implies?"
"Yes! *smiliing* We have not done our job well, Olgar. We have explored this Sector already, but not enough it seems."
"My my... Well, after all, the Scorpion's Hyperscans were not so powerful, right? Hummmm, *considering the Revanche and the new materials and utilities of the Bridge...* I like this Revanche a lot, you know?"
*Everyone smiled. But Harris was hesitating again.*
Guess what is grey, metallic and going up and down?
A Borg in a Turbo-Lift

Vorak

=^= Admiral Vorak to USS Skytoucher and USS Lancelot =^=

We have detected some unusual volcanic Comet coming right at the station.  We are currently debating the most logical course of action to avoid impact.

One way is to destroy the comet, but we do not know the intensity of the explosion it may cause, and if the comet is already too close for that or not.

Another way is to use the tractor beam of your ships to redirect the comet into another direction.  That too is a dangerous operation, because the comet might explode at any moment and the ships cannot survive at such a close rate with the tractor beam.  However, only the USS Skytoucher and USS Lancelot are currently in orbit around the station so only you are able to do so, taken into addition that we have the support of the Corporation ships that are currently visiting us.

If we do proceed to the tractor beam plan, it is of uppermost importance that your location is calculated precisely, as well as the strength of your tractor beam.  One slight miscalculation may cause the comet to be directed in the wrong direction with a disaster as result.

Please make preparations for any possible outcome, immediately.  Go to yellow alert.

=^= Vorak out =^=

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Yes you  can call me that.
Were working on it sir.

Thomas Stiegler

OFF: Could anyone please reply on my posts? Thx!

(Edited by Thomas Stiegler at 11:31 am on Sep. 23, 2002)

Lt. Cmdr. Thomas Stiegler
Ship's Counselor ยท U.S.S. Skytoucher
'One cannot not communicate.' (Paul Watzlawick)