• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Skytoucher - Mission 3: Joint mission with USS Rivendell

Started by Valkiro, March 22, 2003, 11:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skon

=A= .....eam...to...ch..er.. =A=

...xper...cing...ference....ill...not...ovoke....empting contact....

=A= ......out =A=

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Skon.jpg" border="0">

Tomas Goransson

Ok, this has gone too far. Hail them again...

=A=Skytoucher to NSC commander=A=

We have found out about your little secret with the telepathic lifeforms. I demand that you stop all illusions and start to tell us some truth here.

http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-tomas.jpg" border="0">

Thomas Stiegler

I'm sensing a large number of life signals which somehow seem to be caught in subspace. I'm not sure if they're really caught, or if it is just an illusion that we are not completely aware of, but I think the Rivendell is still where she was when we last saw her.

Lt. Skon should continue with his plan of a narrow tachyon beam to break through the mental interferences. As I said, I cannot exactly identify, if it is just an illusion or not, but maybe we just have to make the Rivendell's crew realize that they are only caught in a telepatic illusion to release them. At least we must try to communicate with them...

Lt. Cmdr. Thomas Stiegler
Ship's Counselor · U.S.S. Skytoucher
'One cannot not communicate.' (Paul Watzlawick)

John Trustin

*Turbo Lift doors open on the bridge*

Lt Trustin stepped out onto the bridge, It wasn't his first posting but it would be an interesting one. As he steped out an interesting scene met him. A security officer was holding a phaser at a man standing int he center of the bridge... possibly a counselor as he was wearing blue.

John, not one to miss anything drew his own phaser, making sure it was set to stun and stood there waiting, hoping someone would let him know what was going on.

After a bit he changed his mind, still holding his phaser on the man in the center of the bridge he spoke up.

"Lt Trustin, tactical officer, reporting for duty..."

Lt John Trustin
Tactical Officer - USS Sky Toucher
Avalon Division

Thomas Stiegler

Although still being weakened by the mind-melt, Counselor Stiegler took position in front of Captain Göransson and looked into his eyes.

'Captain, I must make a protest! We have the chance to release the Rivendell and to free these lifeforms from their captivity. All we have to do is to send them some more of our energy so that they can become strong enough to return to their home planet.'

The Counselor turned his head to Skon.

'I'm sure Lieutenant Skon will confirm that it's possible to keep our modified deflector beam online for a few minutes. Sir, with all due respect, perhaps the Skytoucher will take some damage, but I believe saving the lifes of hundreds of innocent lifeforms is worth this risk. Or do you think just fighting the NSC ship will help the Rivendell to get out of their prison?'

(Edited by Thomas Stiegler at 1:55 pm on June 1, 2003)

Steve McKinley

Captain Steve McKinley
CO Of USS Skytoucher

Woo Tee

Lieutenant JG -Woo Tee I
USS Skytoucher
Helm

Jace

Thank you, Captain.

Travelling at full speed. Approximate arrival time 24 hours from now. All navigation systems working.

Operations Officer
USS Skytoucher,
Alex Jace

Jean Michel Vartin

OFF: What is the second helm officer supposed to do?

Captain, I was reviewing the nav sensor log and five milliseconds before the wormhole appeared there was some kind of narrow subspace distorting beam comming from somewere near the planet and lasted for about a dozen microseconds... One of the moons perhaps.

The sensors were a bit disturbed by the opening of the wormhole, but I don't think that this is a false reading...

Thomas Stiegler

Thomas Stiegler

Lt. Skon, at the moment there're too many mental interferences. Perhaps I will be able to sense more clearly, if you give me the exact last known position of the Rivendell, so I can try to concentrate on that point.

Seldana Zax

(( OOC: Sorry for taking so long to post.  Been hellaciously busy IRL.  As of 4/24/03, I should be able to post on my regular schedule again, hopefully at least once/week.  Have a good one!  :-)!))
Seldana Zax
Sci/Med
StarFleet

John Trustin

John didn't mind either outcome but voiced his simple warning...

"Sir, if we are to shoot the time is now... Either way it dosn't matter."

Lt John Trustin
Tactical Officer - USS Sky Toucher
Avalon Division

Skon

Yes, Mr. Rasmain, I am picking up similar readings. I believe that the telepathic aliens have returned home. Since the Counselor is unresponsive, I am attempting to redirect our deflector beam in the aliens' direction so we can communicate.
*Skon pushes some buttons*

(Edited by Skon at 3:45 pm on July 6, 2003)

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Skon.jpg" border="0">

Aves Landon

Excuse me Captain, I have stabilized the warp coils and we should have full warp back in a few moments.
Lt. Aves Landon
Engineering Officer
U.S.S. Skytoucher