• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Stardust Entertainment Center

Started by Torean, January 14, 2006, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent Garhart

=A= Garhart to Cook =A=
Science Operations is ready for you commander.  Report there at your earliest convenience.  

=A= Garhart out =A=
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Mark Travis

Travis walks in looking around. Then walks to Torean.

"Hello, did you happen to server on the USS Venture at some point? For some reason i remember you from somewhere."
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7152/traviswu7.jpg" border="0">
Lieutenant Mark Travis
Chief Medical Officer
USS Iroquois

He stood.
"Thank you for the time. I will have to return to my work now".
He nodded and exited.

Hobson looked up as the officer came to him. He considered for a moment, and responded.
"Very well. There are no forseen medical emergencies here, and Doctor Starchaser can handle anything medical. Take a runabout for speed, get there and ensure they know you are there, when the Rivendell returns to this station, return the runabout".

Vincent Garhart

"First to answer your question Tom, yes I accepted that explination from him.  He wasn't lying and I saw sean reprimanded for his actions.  But, I will conceed that the actions where I mistake that gave a very bad impression.  

Second to you Mr. Gordon, no I was not forced to train with Andros.  During our discussion as a command staff it was stated by Mr. Hobson that we should not give them everything or they would come to expect it which I whole heartly agree with.  
However I believed at the time that an alliance with Andros and his people was a very good idea.  
I still believe that however I think that it has spiraled out of control very fast.  It is my opinion that we should conduct "trade" talks with Andros's people that will be mutually benifical for each party.

As for your next question Mr. Gordon, Andros's people have a highly advanced social structure set up from their olden days and the nessesity to survive that heads around Andros himself.  He seems to be a reluctant leader, meaning that he wants to protect his people similar to you Tom but will not be there king.  There species is quite advanced in both technolgy, telipathic, and Tellikanisis.  

Any more questions or further clarifications needed gentlemen?"
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

"He is leaving it in my charge? That surprises me, but helpfull. We have already gotten rid of the platforms, and I have already called an ambassador in on my own consent. It seems Admiral Ransom is beginning to see the qualities of the Chronasian alliance".
He picked the padd up which he had been observing originally. He held it in only his view, very sure not to show its content to any of the other officers.
 "If it were totally up to me, I would consider the alliance over without the chance of a second chance. But I do not think it is, although I will do everything to see it not happen. I suppose you are right that we might as well get to our work, since we are accomplishing so much while here talking. I will part this small meeting of sorts with the statement, that regardless of what we need, we do not need enough to continue or to restart an alliance or trade with the Chronasians. We need only peace (as I proposed originally) with no material involvment. We all here know that mistrusting things took place, with no clear provokation on our part. We were teased, and disrespected as a whole".

Chris Newberry

"We are here to sell him rare beverages for his bar. He contacted us and said that business was slow. We are here to sell him these products as he hopes they will get more people in"

Kawolsky

"You do? That could be a problem"  he replied

"What should we do?"   Johnson asked
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

James Madison

Madison walks over to Richerd.

"Commander, i want you to watch those two gentlemen. I don't think they are interested in our bartender for his drinks. Keep a close eye. Report anything you find."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

lucasbailey

*Bailey strolls into the promenade and gets himself a drink, a scotch, then proceeds to sit down and think*

*a few minutes pass when there is a loud boom in the promenade and Bailey is thrown against a wall, he blacks out*

*seconds later, a figure appears at the promenades door, and hurries into it. It proceeds to inject Bailey with  tranquilizer of some sort. The figure then takes Bailey and flees*
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

"It depends on how you see the needs. If your looking for advice on starship's you've found the right pair of people".
He took a sip of the drink and continued.
"Frontier is generally an outpost, therefore what would it need? Would it be a need to have a mammoth at its dock, or something more moderate like an Akira, Nebula, Prometheus like the Rivendell itself, or even Excelsior, there is a classic that never gets to old. In the end the smallest ship could be the best in the fleet, its all in the abilities of the controllers".

Richard Ransom

if I remember from A report I read a other Starship when into that Cluster a U.S.S Unity and that ship and an other Starship was captured by Aliens begins Tom is that true
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Torean

Commander Cook, its very nice to see you again.  May I get you a beverage or something to eat while you wait.  

ooc:  The admirals left

Torean

Well Mr. Andros, a great many poeple like andorian ale.  If you are hungry we have a great many earth dishes.  Would you like to try a steak?

Vincent Garhart

=A=  Ensign Martin to Admiral Hobson =A=

A lone Cronsion fighter has just dropped out warp.  It is Admiral Garhart Requesting permission to land.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General